• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey CCP!!

Started by Biscuit, November 10, 2011, 09:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biscuit

Richard i was wondering if you ever happen to read all the comments on youtube about the coyote shot at 14 yds?? Ive been reading for awhile and this is what i have found...

what's the point of killing these though? I bet if you weren't camping with a gun, that animal would have pwned you.
brandnew8816 4 months ago

OR

that was so gruesome i almost screamed
dotoosiegirl2 9 months ago

AND

holy shit da hoe is huge   
unalphabet 8 months ago

But by far this is my favorite comment that is appropiate to post and i loved the response from the other guy :alscalls:

It was nice i just don't like people hunting because it's fun, I don't know if this was but yeah, as long as you eat them afterwards it's OK.
zamton 7 months ago

@zamton i kill feral cats and i don't eat them.
kunzy3000 7 months ago

Just thought i would share, some of these comments made my day :congrats:

FinsnFur

Most of those were written by PM members though :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteRichard i was wondering if you ever happen to read all the comments on youtube about the coyote shot at 14 yds??

Those you read are actually the ones I approve to be seen...There are hundreds if not a thousand or more I did not approve but I can still see them when I am logged into my account. Alot of them are threats to kill me and my family or something about my sexuality or how it was a bad shot or I am not a real hunter.

I let some slip through for fun but there are a lot of loonies.   

QuoteMost of those were written by PM members though

Funny you mention that Jim. I have clicked on some of the trash talkers account names and traced them back to a PM member or 10.  :wo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

George Ackley

Rich i been trying to get a hold of yea?? need info on  Alabama .

dont worry i ant lookng for your hot spots :biggrin:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Biscuit

Thats sad that there are actually people out there that would say such things as that over killing a coyote. I dont think loonies is the word the comes to mind but probably the most appropiate. I just happened to come along the video and watched it and noticed the comments.

CCP

QuoteRich i been trying to get a hold of yea?? need info on  Alabama .

dont worry i ant lookng for your hot spots :biggrin:

PM me your number.

Dont have any spots only made 10 sets last year and none this year.. :sad:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

centerfire_223

Goodness Rich your hunting has went down hill. What's up with that?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

Those you read are actually the ones I approve to be seen...There are hundreds if not a thousand or more I did not approve but I can still see them when I am logged into my account.

Just post your account name and password here and several of us will be happy to make replies on your behalf.

Jerry

CCP

Quoteoodness Rich your hunting has went down hill. What's up with that?

Have had a lot of Health,Work and Personal issues.

QuoteJust post your account name and password here and several of us will be happy to make replies on your behalf.

Some how i feel there will be more comments making it through if I did that.. :laf:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

awh

I thought it was a great vid. I also thought it was a big fluffy dog till you pulled it out of the creek...lol

Great vid and tell the idiots replying to bitch about it some more. I need the humor.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.