• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

For Christs sake leave HER alone.

Started by FinsnFur, October 24, 2012, 09:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

WHY!! would you chase an animal around in a boat like this?
MAnnnnnnnnnnn I would love to catch someone doing that. :argh: :mad2: :mad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

What a couple of idiots.  She was a long ways from the bank in all directions to.  i have pulled up beside bear and deer and snapped a pic before but never just stayed right on them like that.  Just a pic and then let them be.  The rate they were goin she could drown before getting to the bank.  Id like to throw them out in the middle of the lake like that and chase them around for a while then let them swim to the other side.
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hidehunter on October 24, 2012, 09:19:08 PM
Id like to throw them out in the middle of the lake like that and chase them around for a while then let them swim to the other side.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. But maybe a nice pine 2x4 to the back of the head to begin the trip just to remind them that they are friggin idoits.
Boy that just makes my blood boil. :waiting:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I believe that falls under the "harassment of wildlife" laws.   The morons in the boat could get a ticket or fine.   :rolleye:

possumal

That does look like idiotic behavior in this case.  Funny stuff can happen though.  Years ago, my late brother, Floyd, and I were bass fishing at Lake Eufaula way down on the Chatahoochee River.  We were down near Cowikee Creek, probably the widest part of the lake.  A bunch of hounds had been running a 6 point buck for hours as we heard them from the time we started fishing just before first light, and it was about 9:00 a.m. at the time.  We saw the buck swimming across the absolute widest part of the lake, indicating he was desperate to get away from that pack of hounds.  We eased over there with the trolling motor and kept our distance, and it was obvious the little buck might not make it.  He was half way across though, and he was bound to try to make it.  We kept our distance and stayed up with him to make sure he got along o.k..  To our surprise, when he finally got across, he literally leaped out of that sticky red clay, looked back at us, and trotted off none the worse for wear.  The hounds lost that race and didn't get the meal they intended to get.  Amazing example of what an animal can accomplish if his adrenalin kicks in.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff