• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Happy..............

Started by Todd Rahm, November 06, 2012, 06:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

..............regain the White House Day!!!!!!! Get your arses out there and vote today!!!!!! :readthis: Its time to send Brokeback Obama back to Chicago!!!!!  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

CCP

I am with you brother will be voting as soon as I get off work.

Sent from my work using Tapatalk 2

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

I sure hope that some of the Ohio people, who haven't voted early, think when they get there today.

Jerry

Coulter

CCP

My fear is the stupid people that vote everywhere and believe what they see in a commercial and don't research things themselves

Sent from my work using Tapatalk 2

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

I see the Black Panthers are hard at it again, standing outside voting facilities.  :rolleye:

Coulter

Done deal...No BP's where I was though. Just a lot of local candidates trying to garner some last minute votes from the uninformed masses.

Steve

KySongDog

Quote from: Todd Rahm on November 06, 2012, 12:17:06 PM
I see the Black Panthers are hard at it again, standing outside voting facilities.  :rolleye:

Did you see this?

Navy SEALs to confront Black Panthers

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/11/06/Navy-Seals-To-Confront-Black-Panthers

Ret. Navy Seal Ben Brink told Fox News that he has been reaching out to retired special ops men and asking them to monitor polls, especially places with reported voter intimidation. The "Get Out The Vet" President said that he could think of no one better to watch polling places to ensure that our privilege to vote was not corrupted.

From Phillymag.com:

Former Navy Captain Benjamin Brink is leading the operation; says Brink to the Larry Mendte radio show: “The nation saw the video of members of the Black Panthers in Philadelphia intimidating people trying to vote in 2008. We are going to try and make certain that nothing like that happens this year.”

Brink claims to have over a hundred former Army Rangers, Navy Seal, Delta Force, Green Berets and others who have volunteered for duty. The idea of Navy Seals and Black Panthers getting into it at a Philly polling site gives a whole new incentive for casting a ballot. “Our guys aren’t easily intimidated,” adds Brink.

HaMeR

Nice crisp cool morning here. 23* & the frost was obamahole deep to a tall black ant. Got my Republican card all warmed up & exercised  my right to ship all that hope & change down the creek!!!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

A truck driver came into work today and said Obama was in the lead so far.
I said you know why dont you?
He says, why?
I said that will all change when the Republicans get off work.  :laf: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Ya know, sometimes I wonder why I even bother with all the freakin' liberals here in PA. This state really sucks as far as politics go :argh: :noway: I'm moving to Florida where my vote might make a difference...and there are more chicks in skimpy bikini's :innocentwhistle:

Steve

Todd Rahm

The state as a whole isn't your problem Steve. Your entire state votes republican then a few counties with big cities and a lot of moochers out vote ya. Same all over even Ohio. Its hard to out vote 50 Million moochers. The only time they come out is to apply for the hand outs, then to vote in the guy that gives them.  :shrug:

Coulter

Yeah, I know Todd. The big cities...Philly, Pissburgh, Reading, Erie....they all carry the vote for the democrats. You get out into the sticks and its waaaay more conservative. You know the people that have a little common sense and know how to survive without food stamps and such. I just don't know if I want to see some of the corn-fed women out in the county wearing a skimpy bikini :puke: