• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Maybe Sasquatch really does exist...

Started by Hidehunter, December 14, 2012, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

And if this is him he really does need that beef jerky.  Maybe the coyotes have been running him alot to because he sure is skinny.  Seriously though...What the heck do you guys think I have running around at my stand?  Iv got some weird pics before but never anything like this.  I got some pics not far from here a while back that was just like a mist outline to...never really thought about it but this is just creepy...Im gonna pack some heat in there with me and not just my bow from now on.

Denver                                           

Hidehunter

Have you guys seen this pic before?  It came from my Uncles stand and I'm wondering if he is just messin with me.  He does have all of his cams set to where they say 'Home' though and his stand isnt that far from mine.  Just wondering if he is trying to screw with me or not.
Denver                                           

coyotehunter_1

Enlarged .... Looks like it's a spook dressed in a Confederate Civil War uniform...  with that style hat, officer most likely. 

Or a very live poacher in a ghillie suit... my guess poacher but........  :innocentwhistle:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Never seen anything like that before.........and I pray to God I never do. :sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hidehunter

We hunt in the Cranberry Backcountry which is out in the middle of nowhere, miles and miles from any paved road and his camera is 1.3 miles as a crow flies from the old logging road (The nearest travel route) that he parks at.  The pic is 2 hours after dark and if this is a person he is strolling around in this country without a flash light or anything.  I get the heebie jeebies walking in and out of my stand in there after dark.  Would sure hate to be him lol.
Denver                                           

Todd Rahm

You can always submit it to the BFRO?

Its really hard to even guess what it might be with out any size and distance refrences to start with. Like how far way is it? How high is that branch on the tree and what the heck is on the ground behind it?

CCP

Looks like the picture may have been taken from the trail cam then put on a phone and an app used to insert ghost image.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hidehunter on December 15, 2012, 07:44:25 AM
We hunt in the Cranberry Backcountry which is out in the middle of nowhere, miles and miles from any paved road and his camera is 1.3 miles as a crow flies from the old logging road (The nearest travel route) that he parks at.  The pic is 2 hours after dark and if this is a person he is strolling around in this country without a flash light or anything.  I get the heebie jeebies walking in and out of my stand in there after dark.  Would sure hate to be him lol.

The remoteness of the location would definitely add to the creepy factor. Up here we had a similar situation a few years ago. I thought I posted about it back then.
But a local vet that I know real well owned a bunch of acreage up here along the river valley. Way back in the heavily wooded, rolling bluffs, miles and miles from any road he found a picture of someone walking through the woods wearing an all green jump suit. Pretty much like the one Gomer Pile wore on the Andy Griffith show.
Creepiest thing I had ever seen in my life when he showed me that.
Turned out to be some dreadlock nut-job running a methlab out in the woods.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hidehunter

I hope its a meth head, a hollow point will stop them (most of the time...never underestimate the power of a crackhead).
Denver