• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Dawn of a new day in America

Started by JohnP, April 21, 2013, 11:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

The dawn of a new day in America
Is the administration getting us immune for things to come.  It’s OK to see vast fire power and a military presence in our streets, it’s OK to have your house searched if the government deems it appropriate.   I think we are going to forfeit all our rights in the days, weeks and years to come. 

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

CCP

The Patriot act was passed quickly on fears and took away freedoms. The NY gun ban was passed quickly on fears and took away those citizens rights. This new bombing will indeed get stuff passed quickly based on fears and will ultimately take away more citizens rights.
I hear a lot of people say if you're not doing anything wrong then you shouldn't have anything to hide. These people are what the Government wants. "Subjects and followers" Sheeple if you will.

I find those last two pictures disgusting to say the least. If I didn't know better I would think I was looking at pictures from some other country like China or Russia.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hidehunter

I agree completely CCP. It sure doesnt look like the America that I grew up in.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

KySongDog

When one kills a cop, kills 3 more people and maims scores of others, the authorities tend to devote a lot of attention to catching the culprit.  I'm not saying the ends justifies the means but I can understand their viewpoint.