• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Debt Ceiling Made Easy

Started by KySongDog, October 17, 2013, 05:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

FOsteology

Okanagan

Semp, that video of the guy at the bank is excellent.  I'm beginning to think that I live in a twilight zone, with all of the public voices of media and politicians speaking utter nonsense that will bankrupt the nation, and anyone who mentions reality vilified as weird.  This debt deal is really bad, and the media explanation of what it is and what happened is even stranger.   It caused me to pray a lot extra for my grandkids this morning.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: Okanagan on October 17, 2013, 01:32:27 PM
Semp, that video of the guy at the bank is excellent.  I'm beginning to think that I live in a twilight zone, with all of the public voices of media and politicians speaking utter nonsense that will bankrupt the nation, and anyone who mentions reality vilified as weird.  This debt deal is really bad, and the media explanation of what it is and what happened is even stranger.   It caused me to pray a lot extra for my grandkids this morning.

Well said. I worry for my grandson. He will not grow up in the same country I did.  :rolleye:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FOsteology

It certainly puts it in perspective, easy enough that even a LIV (low information voter) can understand.