• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Homecoming in the North Woods

Started by FinsnFur, October 13, 2013, 09:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I wanted to share the results of the 5 hour road trip back up north for my youngest to attend homecoming with her friends this past weekend. She was so thrilled to get to do this and I pretty much owe it to you guys for making it possible. So thanks again.

I didnt know it until we got there Friday night, but she didn’t tell anyone she was coming Friday. She told them all she’d be up there Saturday.
So we get to the Highschool around 7:00 and walk to the Gymnasium door as the cheerleaders are lining up inside for the …well for the whatever it is they do at the Pep Rally. :shrug:
One girl looked over at the door and saw us and then seen Kristee and she screamed at the top of her lungs and ran towards us. The other girls looked over at the distraction and then the line formation fell part as all those cheerleaders charged us like a stampede, screaming their way towards us to greet her. I thought they were coming for me!!! :whew:
Then I remembered Kristee was standing in front of me and she used to be a cheerleader with them : (
They told her she could get in uniform and join in if she wanted to. But after a few shed tears and some quick blinks she was thrilled and more then happy doing it in her jeans and shirt…it was pretty cool.

Whoa...this first pic turned out like genuine crap :doh2:

and of course, the boyfriend playing football.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time Jim. :highclap:

Dave

centerfire_223

That's a beautiful young lady you have there. Glad you all had a good time.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

Looks like a 10 hour drive that paid off big time.  We can tell that you are still reliving having a team of cheerleaders charging you.   :shock2:   Maybe in your dreams.

I have to agree that your have very photogenic daughters.  (You can read that as cute or beautiful, unless you are over protective.)  As for that first shot, maybe there was something in your eye as you watched your daughter.   

Jerry

Dave

You have beautiful girls, Jim.  And what a great reception you described! 

FinsnFur

Thanks guys, they must get their beautifulness from they Papa :biggrin:
And yes Jerry the charging incident was kinda fun while it lasted but it was short lived for me. Story of my life :doh2: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Take whatever joy you can - short lived or not.

Jerry

FOsteology

Thanks for sharing Jim. You have a beautiful daughter. Glad she was able to spend some time with friends.

iahntr

Very cool ! Thanks for puttin those up !
Scott

coyote101

That's great Jim.  :yoyo: She looks really happy, which has got to make you feel good.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing