• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

What does it mean??????????

Started by code, October 29, 2013, 07:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

code

"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

FinsnFur

Wow...it means you got a heckuva shot there.
When did you take that? That is just crazy cool :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

code

I took it while we were elk hunting.
I have a really cool video that goes with it.
"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

Hawks Feather

I have to agree with Jim - great image.  Looks like you were in the right place at the right time.  WOW!

Jerry

code

weedwalker

possumal

Great photo, Code. Thanks for sharing.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

JohnP

It means that I got the opportunity to look at a very nice picture, thank you.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

CCP

Cool picture Code. Thanks for sharing as far what does it mean?  I don't know other than you got to see one of God's beautiful creations and was able to share it with others.

Once again thanks for sharing.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

What does it mean????????

Could be TEOTWAWKI.    :wo:   :laf:

Okanagan

Wow!  that printed up really nice.  The video doesn't do it justice compared to the big jagged lightening bolt that shot across the double rainbow while we watched on our elk hunt.  The timing was amazing that you were filming when it flashed.  That was a good evening:  double rainbow with lightning and four grouse.

I hadn't seen your rainbow post because I've been up on the secret ridge your Dad and I cut a trail into 30 years ago.  A road has pushed closer now.  Played cat and mouse with a big footed mule deer buck in the snow but when he realized I was tracking him he doubled back downwind of me into brush tucked tightly under the hillside below me and I never saw him.  I'm getting too old for such backpack hunts and am sore all over.  Passed two whitetail does in a doe season area last evening on the way out.  At the end of the season I hope I don't regret not shooting!

The rainbow is part of a banner year that you and Jon are having, so it means that to me.

Rick Howard

Formerly known as itzdirty

possumal

This great photo by Code reminds me of a time when we were bowhunting in Colorado in 1974.  First a light rain blew in, changing to about ten minutes of blowing snow.  The gorge I was looking down was beautiful in itself, but the double rainbow that developed was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and that still holds true.  The outer rainbow was many times wider than any I had seen before, with the inner rainbow about on a par with most rainbows.  That was one time I especially hated not having a good camera with me.  Thanks again for sharing this unique photo.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff