• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Gun show today

Started by nailbender, March 15, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

Thought I'd take a look.  Been working a lot of OT lately and thought I deserved a small reward.  :eyebrow: Maybe a new carry pistol or an AR?   :shrug:   So many options.  So say hello to my new little friends.

I saw these little beauties and thought of the grandkids. :wo:   I really don't need anything right now anyway. :laf:

slagmaker

sweet!!

I gave one of those crickets to my daughter for her birthday. Nice little rifles.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Looks like you did well, Im sure there are some happy little buddys around. I know i sure can remember every gun i ever got. You did good.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

HaMeR

Those are nice little rifles. I picked up a Henry last year for my 1st Grandson & will get another this year for my 2nd.  I have a couple years til I need to get the 3rd Grandson his.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Okanagan

Code's lil sister has one!   Nice rifle.

FinsnFur

Never had one but im betting they're gonna love it. Hopefully we'll get some pics of em standing over fresh kills

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

It looks to me like you made a great choice.  The CC or AR might have been O.K. for you but you will get much more enjoyment out of watching these be used.

Jerry

nailbender

I will get a much better return from these. Those smiles are priceless! :biggrin:

iahntr

Nice little "investments" :)  Very cool
Scott

FOsteology

250Savage had one of those many moons ago. Fun little .22lr

Were you able to find ammo to feed it, or at least have some on hand. .22lr ammo is hard to find.... unless one is willing to pay the scalper prices.  :madd: