• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tribute to the Military

Started by JohnP, March 07, 2014, 05:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

As a foot soldier in a tough situation this is no better sound than that of a gun ship coming in to help you get out of your tough situation.   As a leader there is no better sight than to see a dust off ship coming in to help get your wounded out of harms way.  I know we have at least one on here that flew and may have at one time or another did the unthinkable and came in to a hot LZ to help us poor dumb slobs.  Thank you.

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/RU1oB8sGyYM
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Hawks Feather

Some mighty fine looking aircraft in that footage.

Jerry

KySongDog

I think I may have mentioned it before that my son flew an Apache Longbow in Iraq.  That is a gunship the hadjis did not want to tangle with. 

Our own coyote101 was a Army helicopter pilot also I believe. 

gravesco hunter

I know I have said it before,but I don't think we can say it enough THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE SERVED, A GRATEFUL AMERICAN

bambam

God bless everyone who has served our country. I salute you all !!!

possumal

My wife and I went up to Louisville on Friday night for the George Strait concert.  They had a special program where a retired general introduced a young soldier, his wife, and child. He had lost a leg, and they presented them with a new home, food for a year, and a big screen t.v..  It was a touching ceremony.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nastygunz

george straits a country icon!

possumal

Yeah, he sure is.  He had Vince Gill and his band open for him and he was outstanding too.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff