• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Crow Call

Started by MattS, April 01, 2007, 08:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattS

I got a great little crow call.  This is a basic, no imagination, plain jane call.  Which means it works and its cheap.

The reed is a special THO reed that I modified a little bit.  The tube is a spalted, burly, birds eye, clear acrylic.  It is so clear that you can not see any of the spalting, burl, or birdy eyes.  Very Rare.

$7 to your door, I got five of these until I make another order to Al later tonight.

R.B.Boyd

I really like the birds ey and the spalting is wicked. :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:confused: AhhhhhhLL right ya got me on that one. I was like what the samhell is he on about?
Birds eye spalting burly cant see it son of a 

:laf:
I like it, you plan on making any other colors?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MattS

I sware there is some in there.  Its just real hard to see. 
You may have to buy a couple dozen to find it. :innocentwhistle:

I am having a hard time finding colored tubing that has that inside diameter.  If I do find some then I will probably get a couple different colors.

KySongDog

"The tube is a spalted, burly, birds eye, clear acrylic.  It is so clear that you can not see any of the spalting, burl, or birdy eyes.  Very Rare."

Wow!  I gotta have one of those!  And just in time for turkey season too. PM me and tell me how to pay, Matt.   :biggrin:

Semp

MattS

PM sent, thanks Semp..

MattS

MattS

All of this batch is gone.  Thanks everyone.  I will have more available if anyone is interested.  Just let me know.  Let me know you seen them from here and you will get them at this price.

Thanks Again.

FinsnFur

I'm telling ya right now  :eyebrow:
I want one.....for Kyle, but I'm waiting for other colors  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MattS

I have been looking, I can not find anything with a 5/8 inside diameter that has a color.  I have been looking hard just for you.

nailbender

:laf:  I've always been a sucker for fancy burl calls!  Let me know when you get some more of that!