• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Buck Tag filled...

Started by HuntnCarve, October 30, 2014, 01:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

Quote from: HuntnCarve on November 02, 2014, 01:35:07 PM
John, it pains me to hear what you are going through.  Rest assured, we your friends, will keep you in our prayers.  I truly hope they will be able to find, and correct the problems you are experiencing.  Hang in there my friend.  We might not be able to physically hunt with you?  But we can sure take you along with us in spirit.  So read along when we recount our journeys afield.  When you are tired rest, and just respond with a "  :laf: "  And when you feel like writing, write.  We'll know you are there. :wink:  In the coming weeks we'll be hopefully hunting turkeys, deer, bear and whatever small game we can kick up?  So lace up your boots and follow along.

HuntnCarve
Dave

Ditto to the above.  Wish it were not so.  Am deeply impressed at how well and graciously you handle the decline.  I'm not far behind you.     

Hawks Feather

John,

Like Dave and Okanagan I am sorry to hear of your health problems.  I am becoming increasingly aware of what age can do to my body and how my body doesn't respond the way it used to as well.  Hang in there and (like me) enjoy going along on other's hunts.

Jerry