Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

I wish! My oldest is the only one that ever hunted with me. She resides in Florida now. My youngest wants nothing to do with hunting. And our middle child (adult) is too busy with work and college to even consider it. I'd be happy to take somebody else's kid hunting though.

Okanagan

Aw, Jim...  we're feeling for you.  You are as young as you feel and you were unjustly denied.  :readthis: Spread on some botox, then go back to the license counter again and ask for a youth license.

Am hoping to take one of my grandsons on a youth hunt for whitetails in November.  Grandson Riley has a 2015 youth license under my auspices from his bear hunt this spring but his time is locked in school sports.  Maybe if his football team does not make the state playoffs...  :biggrin:  Three other grandsons are eligible but I can only take one.   Good kind of problem!  Code is too old for the youth license but he wants to go along and film one of his brothers hunting.   

Dave

I'll be out with my daughter, Sarah, in about another week.  Her volleyball season is winding down and she says she'd like to try and get a buck.    :yoyo:   I'm all in!!!

Dante seems more interested in girls right now, but wait a week or so and see what happens when the rut starts.

riverboss

Sounds like the rut is already on for Dante.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Dale

Quote from: riverboss on October 16, 2015, 06:40:29 PM
Sounds like the rut is already on for Dante.

that was my first thought...  :biggrin:
when you step out of the truck you become part of the food chain...

Dave

FinsnFur

Dang it! You guys beat me to the Dante punch LOL
Dave you set that right up :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com