Football

Started by JohnP, January 16, 2016, 10:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

ARIZONA 26

Green Bay 20
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

I watched just the last few minutes and the overtime. Pretty wild. Congratulations to your team Mr. JohnP.  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

You guys played a good game. I didnt like the outcome but AZ earned it.
Good luck on the road to Santa Clara
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

trailtwister

It's about time the Cards did some thing except hang in the cellar drinking booze or in the middle of the pack.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

trailtwister

And no I am not a Lions fan they will never go to the super bowl as long as the Ford family owns them. Last champion ship was 1954 and I think one play off game in the new super bowl scheme of things.

:eyebrownod:  Al
Your not fully dressed with out a smile.

Carolina Coyote

Congratulations Mr. John, Great to see some different winners, the Cardinals were long overdue

Coulter

Go Arizona!! I'm with you John. I may live in Pennsylvania, but I was born in Arizona...so I can do that. And I hate the Steelers anyway. Now if somebody would just knock the Patriots out. That's the only team I hate more than Pittsburgh.

Steve

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Coulter on January 18, 2016, 09:03:43 AM
Now if somebody would just knock the Patriots out. That's the only team I hate more than Pittsburgh.

Steve

+1

Jerry