• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Some New Stuff

Started by BryanStanley, April 19, 2007, 06:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

Been getting the shop together the past few weeks and decided that I needed to make a few calls. All work and no play will make ya nuts.

First up as a suggestion from Arkyyoter is a CopperHead Coaxer. Standing just under 2 inches  tall with great volume from Joes magnum coaxer reeds. This little guy can really scream and is hands free enabling you to shoot and call together. This will be part of the regular lineup and will be offered again very soon. This call can be yours for $22.50 from my door to yours.

Next up is a pair of new closed reeds. The first one is a Camphor Burl and Amber Acrylic and next to him is a Wormy Mango and Purple Acrylic. I really think the acrylic adds to the volume making the sound alot crisper.  This style will also be added to my line up and can be yours for $32.50 from my door to yours.

Lastly is a trio of open reeds from left to right Cocobolo Acrylic Twister, Banded Cocobolo Twister and a Big Leaf Maple Burl with lots of character. Any of thse can be yours for $25.00 to your door.

Last but not least is a Black and White Ebony with the out the Black . Long and slender with some good wormy looks this badboy will getem in close. He can be yours for $25.00 to your door.

Thanks for looking
DoubleCoyotee

iahntr

Very nice looking variety of calls Bryan.  Your new acrylic double ended calls are lookin good! :highclap:
Scott

kkbait

Hawks Feather

Bryan,

Looks like you are having fun!  Keep it up.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Sweet stuff....Mannnnnnnnnn I jis love that acrylic.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Hey Bryan, You got that lathe smoking great looking calls. cc

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Bryan,

Those calls look darn good.  You sure have a style all your own.  I like the b/w ebony call on the bottom best. 

Keep after em man.  It's good to see your skills being honed. 

Talk to you soon.

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

CypressSlough

Bryan, good looking calls. I really like the Banded Cocabola Twister and the Maple Burl, and I'm kinda fond of the acrylic/wood calls too. Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503