• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Montana Coyote Howler...

Started by HuntnCarve, May 07, 2007, 06:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireball221

Dave,
Howler arrived today and I ripped open the package as soon as I had it in hand and could not believe that while the pictures do the call justice.  It must go through a magical process from pictures to final destination because the attention to detail on this call is AWESOME!!  You nailed the look of my coyote mount to a "T".  Sorry to say that even though this howler sounds great, it will not see the field.  This call put the finishing touch that I wanted to add to the mount.  Some of the details in the mount are subtle but to the trained eye pop out.  From the fire scarred lodgepole pine that frames the mount, to the Bitterroot Valley dirt, the actual spent .22 hornet catridge, an actual coyote skull that I found only a few feet away from another "dog down" on a previous hunting trip and now the great piece of working artwork that completes the package.  Thanks Again!! :bowingsmilie:
Dave

FinsnFur

I think he likes it Dave  :biggrin: Dave does. I mean Dave likes it Dave   :shck:  ....I mean  :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Glad the Ol' Montana coyote made it out there okay.   And I am very happy you like it!  Photos never seem to show the actual work as it appears to the human eye.  The camera always seems to magnify the cut lines, making them look larger than they really are.  The human eye cannot focus that small.  So it works to my benefit somewhat, being that if the photo looks good, the call in hand will be even better!  I'm not complaining! LOL!
Thanks again everyone for allowing me to post this call, and for the kind words!  Means alot.

Dave