• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Two cows and a Hog

Started by ninthinning, May 06, 2007, 06:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninthinning

Couple of super loud cow horn howlers with acylic tone boards.  Also pure ivory Wart Hog tusk call.  The ivory call does good coyote sounds, a little elk and most prey in distress.   All sold.

Thanks for looking!
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Hawks Feather

9th,

Great shine on the horns and I give you credit for working hog tusk.  Maybe sometime that will sound appealing, but right now I just keep thing of the smell from working an antler years ago and it doesn't bring back good memories.

Jerry

CCP

Those are some sweet lookin howlers  :yoyo: I always liked the way you make the horn and mouth piece come together.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Arkyyoter

Looks nice Eric.....you spent a little time polishing eh??  :yoyo:

Joe

Todd Rahm

:confused: I saw the title and thought I was gona read a good joke to share with my hunt'n buddies.  :biggrin:

Did I mention, I'm at work and can't see your fine howlers.  :wo:

ninthinning

Jerry,  I'd rather work hogs tusk than desert iron wood.  I hate the smell of hogs tusk but have a helmet/mask with a respirator that cuts the smell down alot.  Also use an air scrubber and dust collector.  The calls themselves are the coolest little calls.  The internal cavity has three intersecting cones that make for some wild natural sounds.  It is also the loudest material.

CCP,  The howler with the red tone board is the loudest howler.  The call with the whisky toneboard has a pure howl with no rasp.  Both calls were made at the same time, same way and yet they have different, good sounds.

Arky,  Asked the wife which call she liked better, the one with the cork notch or the one with the thin reed holder.  You can see the winner.  thank you for teaching me this technique.

Todd,  they are field grade, sturdy working calls.  You might like the Wart Hog tusk open reed.

Thank you,
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Arkyyoter

Looks like ya got it down nicely!! GJ!!

Joe

FinsnFur

There's those toneboards again......  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Beautiful work Eric. I like all of them. :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

vvarmitr

Sorry guys, only the orange tone board left. :eyebrow:

Oh, BTW 9th I wanted to ask. Do you have 90 days same as cash plan?   :innocentwhistle:

ninthinning

OK vvarmitr but only if Coyote Kate co-signs the note. :readthis:

vvarmitr

Dern you Nin', you drive a hard bargain. :madd:

:laf: :laf: :laf: