• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Almost time

Started by MI VHNTR, April 22, 2020, 07:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

I'm not going to listen to  MI governor half whit.  So it's almost time to go to camp again. Still over 2 feet of snow on the way in though, so I walked in. Everything is just like I left it in November.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

I cannot believe you have that much snow up there yet! wow!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MI VHNTR

Drove up to the gate today, but no further. 4wd is a must to get this far. The snow is still too deep inside the gate. I will get all the way in Sunday though even if it means shoveling snow. Quite a bit of tree damage from the winter storms.

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

MI VHNTR

Finally got into camp today. I spent about 4 hours cutting up winter damaged and fallen trees. There's a couple of feet of snow in front of the garage door. Still, it's nice to be back out there.

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

ALL THAT SNOW though!  :holdon:
It's April!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

Hawks Feather

I thought that your governor said that residents were not allowed to go to their vacation homes. But since I don't live in Michigan I would be allowed to go according to her.  Sounded really stupid to me, but hey, I am not a governor.  :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:

JohnP

Ninety-seven yesterday  :laf:

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

MI VHNTR

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 27, 2020, 05:30:44 AM
I thought that your governor said that residents were not allowed to go to their vacation homes. But since I don't live in Michigan I would be allowed to go according to her.  Sounded really stupid to me, but hey, I am not a governor.  :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:      :innocentwhistle:

You are correct in saying that it sounds stupid. Governor half whit, aka wHitler, banned things like travel to camps or second homes, buying garden seeds, buying hoses or paint, using motors on boats as "non essential". She did allow purchase of alcohol, lottery tickets and marijuana and called access to abortions as "essential". Really makes sense right?

My take on her unconstitutional executive orders is that she can take and put them where the sun doesn't shine. She's an inept power hungry democRAT POS. As far as camp goes, it sits behind a locked gate and I've got the only key. So, I come and go as I please.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Hawks Feather

My oldest daughter and her family live in Michigan and I am in Ohio so we hear quite a bit about what happens in your state.  I had heard about the seeds which I could not understand at all, but then she probably doesn't make as much in taxes on seeds as she does marijuana and abortions.  :argh:    :sad:   :argh: 

nastygunz

She sounds like she's a goddamn nut case!

MI VHNTR

Half whit is auditioning to be China Joe's vp running mate. She's just as inept and clueless as Sleepy Joe too.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB