• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Calling coyotes at work

Started by Troy Walter, June 24, 2007, 09:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Walter

I thought i would share this with u guys I work 7 days a week and on the weekends iam the only one in the plant.We stamp car parts here and we have a bailer building out back which if you are not familiar with stamping plants is were the scrap steel goes to be bailed and shipped out.The building is 4 stories high and has a nice balcony on the back the plant backs up to a big woods and some fields.Most nights I go out and look for deer and coyotes,see some monster bucks in the fall because the plant set in city limits.So I brought a few calls to work today to play with and I took them out back and just before dark I played some rabbit blues.And about 5 minutes later here comes a coyote walking right down the dead end road well he can't get in side the plant because it is fenced in so  i thought. I lost him for awhile then I looked down and there he was right below me looking at me. To cool

FinsnFur

That would be fun. I need a job like that.  :eyebrownod:
So can you smuggle in your 22_250, tripod and a good camera, and advance to the next lever or..... :shrug: :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Troy Walter

No guns and no cameras allowed but I did have my phone which has a camera in it and I could have got a nice picture when he was standing in the road because he was right under a light but my battery was dead.When he got under the fence and was standing under me you could just see him no lights out back.It is funny to because a week ago me and they guy I work with was out there and there was rabbits all over the place now you are lucky if you see one.

Bopeye

I've called a few coyotes out beside the plant I work.

Now they are putting six soccer fields out there complete with parking lots, concession stand and bleachers........... :doh2: :pout:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Troy Walter

I would like to take a bow instead of a gun,last fall when they had beans in the fields I watch a huge 16 point and a nice 12 point fighting for a good 15 minutes it was great.Both bucks would easily make the books.I have seen coyotes run does all over the fields.One day two bucks were laying out in the field and a coyote walked about 20 feet by them and they never moved.But the does get real scared when they come in the fields

keekee

Thats cool! I can hear them howl from work along the river banks. When I work midnight shift I keep a howler in my desk...lol

Brent

Troy Walter

I see coyoyes all the time out there but they don't howl.

TNyoteboy

Told ya, drop a piece of scrap steel on him next time!
Great hunter...Yes?....Yessss
Fine figure of a man?....Yes
That is all you need to know...for now!