• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Need some opinions or facts!!

Started by Bopeye, July 16, 2007, 04:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I have a chance to get a FAL in 7.62.
It seems like a neat little gun, but I don't know much about them. Anyone give me some information that you can't get from the web, preferably first hand experience?

:wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

It'll shoot clean through three Greater Baltimore phone books and I wouldnt wanna get hit by one  :shrug:

Maybe you seen this;

On this guys first series watch how good he is by keeping a close eye on the muzzle as he shoots. He's not just poppin off rounds he's dropping that muzzle right back where it was for each shot.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

We had one in the gun shop (consigned) years back that we couldn't get any interest in.  They guy wanted $650 and it came with extra magazines, case, and around 1,000 rounds of ammo.  According to the owner it was the best gun in the world.  He never gave me an answer when I asked why he was selling it, if it was the best.  There are some of them at the Ohio Gun Collectors Association shows, but I haven't paid much attention to them.  To me the downside is the  7.62 round - the older I get the less I like recoil.  With it being a semiautomatic the recoil should not be as bad.  But with more powder and a heavier bullet, it won't be like your AR.  Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Jerry

rwehuntn

In my opinion, if you can afford it, buy it. I have heard they are not of quite as good quality as an m1a, but they are a pretty good weapon.

weedwalker

When he shot of the bi-pod and the 4th time he pulled the trigger, he flinched when it didn't shoot. :eyebrownod:

Silencer

Go for it Bopeye, cant ever own too many rifles. 

We started out with this... Bushy Varminter

Unleashedyfury just went and ordered that 50 beowulf, next on the agenda is a H&K G3 which is similar to that FAL

FinsnFur

I noticed that too Weedwalker...then he's all trying to cover it up by jumping up and changing positions  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

He likes recoil like I do.   :sneer:

Jerry

Bopeye

I liked that video........ :yoyo:
That was some penetration baby!!!!

I got a friend that just came back from his second tour in Iraq and he built himself a FAL, suppose to go shoot with him thursday. If I like it's accuracy..........who knows...... :rolleye: I might just have to get one.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free