• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Turkey Calls up for grabs...

Started by Coulter, June 26, 2007, 07:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

These are all 3.5" calls some are glass, some are slate each one is $35 and includes a striker of your choice. I forgot to get a pic of them, but I will later. These calls include 4 Curly Maple, 3 Walnut and 1 Redheart...

Close ups of one of the Walnut and a Curly Maple...

Steve

FinsnFur

Oh man if Blacky see's these he's gonna have fits  :innocentwhistle:  :wink:
Nice looking stuff. I dont think I'd know how to run one if I had it. NNNnnnnnnnnnever Turkey hunted  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Nice calls there Steve! Guys I done some trading with Steve and ended up with one of his slate calls for my collection. It wont be seeing much display time, it will be in my Turkey vest! Super sounding calls!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

Coulter

Jim...no better timne to start than the present...well wait for the season to open first :nofgr:

Thanks for the plug Bret...make sure you send me some pics :wink:

Steve

keekee

No plug there Steve just the truth!

Brent

bowjunkie

OK Steve, pic me out the best soundin one and send it my way ...It will be a gift to my neighbor ,a while back I let him use my irrigation water for a couple days "the neighborly thing ta do " then a week later I get this card in the mail with a $100 gift cert. in it said I know ya won't take cash so heres my way of sayin thanks ....
Now its my turn ta return the thanks  :biggrin: .....and ya he loves turkey hunting

ps it took me a week to get all his drool off the box I got from ya  :wink:

studabaka

We definitely need a video of how to properly use these turkey calls ....  :confused: like... my box doesn't have any slobber on it cause I didn't know ya was supposed to blow in it  :hahaha:

Since Steve and Brent are planning to camp together at that convention, I think it's only right that they cut us a clip..... and Brent ya need to include that wing bone thingy in there as well  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Coulter

Quoteps it took me a week to get all his drool off the box I got from ya
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Stu...I forgot to tell ya that paddle thingy on top of your call is just a cover for the sound chamber...all you do is scoot the paddle off to the right side if your right handed, and left side if your left handed. Then hold the box parallel with your mouth just about a half inch under your nose and start blowing gently....let me know how that works out for ya.  :innocentwhistle: Oh yeah, you make a clip of that and we'll see if we can get a clip made at the OSTA :biggrin:

Ed...I'll go through the calls I have on hand and pic out the best one I have and send it on its way. It'll probably be Tuesday that it goes in the mail. The post office around here is packed on Mondays and Fridays - I try to avoid the place if at all possible.

Steve