Started by keekee, August 22, 2007, 06:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

World Predator & Hunting Expo
Overland Park Convention Center
Overland Park, Ks.
Late August 2008
Dates to be announced

Plans for the first ever Predator & Hunting Expo are under way. The World Predator & Hunting Expo will highlight predator hunting, calling, and the Predator industry as a whole. Predator hunting is ready for its own expo to celebrate its rapid growth. This being said, it is important to highlight the management part of predator calling, hunting, trapping and predation as great wildlife management tools.
    Ranchers, farmers, suburban home owners, hunting preserves, outfitters, waterfowl organizations, upland game bird organizations, wild turkey organizations, big game organizations and hunters & sportsman of all walks of life have a vested interest in predator management.
    We need to work together to preserve our wildlife. Predators kill thousands of young and adult game every year, not to mention millions of dollars of livestock lost to predator related deaths. The World Predator & Hunting Expo is a gathering place to bring sportsmen together for a better hunting tomorrow!
    The purpose of this Expo is to bring the Predator Hunting industry together, showcasing its huge presence in the hunting industry. For companies to offer the latest hunting products, outdoor gear, outfitting services, hunting & outdoor media, and information. Provide a fun, Informational and energetic atmosphere for hunters, outdoorsmen and their families! 
      There will be informative seminars from notable hunting industry speakers, special attractions, crowd drawing entertainment, and the first ever World Predator Calling Competition. (Hand or mouth calls only).Competing callers from around the country will be judged by a panel of their peers to see who will be named the first World Predator Calling Champion!
     This will be a consumer expo, companies offering hunting products, outdoor gear, services, and information, will want to be in attendance. This will be a great venue to generate sales, launch new products, obtain new leads and prospects, showcase products or services and use high Impact advertising. Companies wanting to display their products for promotional purposes are welcome as well.
    This is a short highlight of this new and exciting event. More information will be available in the very near future. We will be launching a new website for this event, so all information, including times; dates, ticket purchase info, booth space contracts, expo floor plans, hotel accommodations, and Expo brochures will be listed.
     Don't miss out on this new and exciting event!
Companies, organizations, vendors and attendees can contact Brent Rueb for further information.  Corporate sponsorships are now being taken.

World Predator & Hunting Expo
WWW.worldpredatorandhuntingexpo.com
Event promoter - Brent Rueb

Hawks Feather

That looks interesting.  I wonder if there will be any call makers there.   :biggrin:  Maybe THO can pick up the Ohio boys when he crosses the state.

Jerry

KillerCaller!

That has to be some kind of undertaking. He's the one that puts on the MidWest hunt in KS each year?

canine

That's one expo I wouldn't miss!!!

And I would have to do some hunting while out there too!

JD

keekee

I will be headed out for sure. I will be helping Brent put on the calling contests out there during the event if everything works out right I am working on some details to send over to Brent now. I will also have a booth set up for sure.

Hard for me to deside. I really want to call in the contests. And if I am involved in running them I wont be able to call in them. Not so much the distress part of the contest but I dont want to miss the howling contest. Makes it hard to deside!

Brent

Arkyyoter

I know I will do my best to be there!!!!!

Joe

KySongDog

Quote from: keekee on August 23, 2007, 12:14:29 AM
Hard for me to deside. I really want to call in the contests. And if I am involved in running them I wont be able to call in them. Not so much the distress part of the contest but I dont want to miss the howling contest. Makes it hard to deside!

Brent

As long as you're not one of the judges and don't pick what calls to make, I think it is OK.  You definitely should be in that howling contest!  The first contest ever.....ya can't miss that one!    :readthis:

Semp

Rich Higgins

Brent Rueb is a terrific promoter. His St Francis event is a first class production. BrentX2 would be a "Must". Tyler and I will be there,   :highclap:  with our calls.

canine

You gonna bring your howler to Rich?

I skimmed the post the first time through, I would also like to get in on the callin contest, just to experience it, and say I have been in one.

Do they do all coyote vocals in contests Rich? If so, I better get started practicing my 1 1/2 year old sweet virgin female sexual invite yip yipe howl  :readthis: I just coined a new name for a howl to go on a caller  :biggrin:

JD

keekee

I cant see Rich showing up with out his howler! I would be very disappointed if he did, but I been around Rich enough to know he will be there with bells on! Unless I talk him into being a judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyebrownod:

We have not talked about exact calls yet JD but it should be strait vocalizations, lonehowl, threat bark howl, adult coyote distress, Etc. No fancy names or titles just strait coyote vocals. But you can go ahead and practice the others! :biggrin:

Still working on some details to send over to Brent. We got a long ways to go yet.

Brent

canine

Quote from: canine on August 23, 2007, 10:19:32 AM1 1/2 year old sweet virgin female sexual invite yip yipe howl 

copright 2007

JD :biggrin:

Rich

Overland Park is less than 200 miles from here. Me and my howler will plan to be there.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Rich Higgins

Yup JD, I always use my howler in these contests. It's about the only way I can win them after the judges hear my Jackrabbit distress. :eyebrownod:
I hope you won't ask me to judge, Brent, cuz you know I wouldn't turn you down, and I really want to enter this contest.

canine

Ask him Brent...Ask him.....that way he couldn't compete against You or I  :innocentwhistle:

Evil sumbeech huh Rich  :eyebrow:  :biggrin:

Oh yeah, about forgot, Hi Rich how the hell are ya?  :biggrin:

JD

Just jokin..........I wanna show ya how it's done anyhoooowL !! :roflmao:

KillerCaller!

I have been working on my World Class:
Lone Pup Invitation Threat Bark Challenge Whimper. It's coming along okay at this point but can use a bit of polishing.
The 2 1/2 year old female quasi-huff is an option. If I could I would, I want to for sure!

Rich Higgins

Quote from: KillerCaller! on August 23, 2007, 07:23:46 PM
I have been working on my World Class:
Lone Pup Invitation Threat Bark Challenge Whimper. It's coming along okay at this point but can use a bit of polishing.
The 2 1/2 year old female quasi-huff is an option. If I could I would, I want to for sure!
Those are really advanced vocalizations, KC. It sounds like you've really got your Chris together. :eyebrownod:
You would be a tough competitor.

KillerCaller!

My Chris is together, RH. I have been working on it for a long time here in Northern Alabama. Thanks for the pep. If you ever make it to Alabama we should go calling.
                                                              KC!

FinsnFur

Hey!  :confused:  Either you and the Maid...er...I mean Maidens  :eyebrow: ...think an awful lot a like or he copied your post and posted it over there three days later.  :roflmao:

Just harassing ya Kee, I'm sure Rueb gave you both the info to post.... :confused: unless .......... ey wait a sec.   :wo:
You aint in KaHoots with that shit peddler Maidens are ya?  :laugh2:

Ok, Ok... :holdon: I'm kidding.

I better unplug my phone.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

I can see right now we are going to need another trip out back soon Jimbo! :biggrin: I figured the last one would last you longer than that! :iroll:

Brent

FinsnFur

:roflmao: No.....it didnt, I'm getting tougher  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com