• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Enter your Dadgum sounds!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by canine, July 24, 2007, 02:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

All of you guy's that call yourselves coyote callers and have a computer and a microphone, best be recording your pup distress sounds and submitting them ! No excuses  :nofgr:. If you think you suck....so what...maybe you do :shck: and maybe you don't. :shck:..It's all for fun and a good learning tool. If I have the balls to enter, you all best be growin some and entering too!! :whew:

Let's se some rally and triple the amount of sound clips already posted...besides Al said he wasn't busy this afternoon anyhow :holdon: :biggrin:

JD

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

vvarmitr

The balls I got it's the brains I lack to figure out how to use the @(&$^*^@#$*&^(&^@!#(&^!)*&$^(!*&@$#*&% mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh: :argh: :argh:
:argh: :argh: :argh:

Yeah, I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:

HaMeR

:laugh2: :laugh2:  @ VV who seems to be a tad  :mad3:  right now!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

I couldn't finger mine out either. :shrug:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

Same here vvarmiter, I figure I could win this contest if I new how to put it onthis #%#$^&@*^&^%$%machine.cc :innocentwhistle:

vvarmitr

So what do we do fellers? :shrug:

Sit here & scratch our immense cahonies while tooting our pup distress calls. :innocentwhistle: 
Sure hope Coyote Kate don't come into the room right now.  :huh:

Bob D

I tried to record twice but no luck. However the static I heard on the replay probably sounded better than my pup whines. :laf:

canine

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/

Go here and download the trial version. Make sure if your using a microphone, cover it with a pillow or something to mello the reverb. This program will allow you to convert from Wma or whatever to mp3 also. Makin it easy for Al to drop in the Idol thread. I have faith in you guy's...If I can figure it out ...a monkey could also :laf:

By the way VV...Take it easy or you'll have a stroke :sneer:

JD

Silencer

I keep pinching my lab's toes, but he dont whine loud enough  :biggrin:

Bob D

I have faith in you guy's...If I can figure it out ...a monkey could also :laf:

This monkey can't get any sound out of it ??? :confused:

canine

Call my phone..I'll hold it up to my microphone and record it :wink:

JD

FinsnFur

Hey VV, all those little pink headed dudes are puffin smoke out there ears in sync  :biggrin: :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com