• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bowjunkie

Started by Todd Rahm, March 17, 2011, 08:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Anyone have Bowjunkies contact info they can PM me?

Thanks,
Todd

Bills Custom Calls

I used to have a phone # for him I know
It will take some looking but I will see if I can find it
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

iahntr

I've wondered about him different times in the past.
Scott

Coulter

I might have his infor kicking around somewhere if you still need it Todd. Let me know and I'll do some digging.

Steve

KySongDog

If anyone finds bowjunkie, remind him that he still owes $200 to the FnF bank.    That was from an auction over 3 years ago.   He received the howler but never paid.   

Todd Rahm

Thanks fellas, he replied to my email, but I hadn't had a chance to talk to him yet.

That's interesting Semp, I wasn't aware of that at the time or I might have stepped in to help both parties out.

HuntnCarve

Just to set things straight in regards to that auction.  I made and donated the howler in question for that auction.  Ed was going through some rough times.  Just a few of those unexpected jolts life throws us.  After the auction closed, I talked with Jim and said that I was the only one that was out anything in a sense of materials, time, etc.  So if it was okay with Jim (which it was), I would just send the howler, and forget the money.  I told Jim I would make it up with other auctions down the line, which I've tried to do (and will continue to do).  So basically no one here would be effected.  I don't recall offhand.  But I sort of think when I sent the howler, I told Ed the howler was a gift, and not to worry about the money?  Those that know me will realize I would do this for anyone of my FnF family given the circumstances.  Sometimes our good intentions don't pan out the way we intend.  I sort of think this is what occurred here?  I am good with it all, and will see to it that everything will be amended.
Lord knows you all have helped me these past years.  I would just like to see Ed come back home here.  I really mean that.  Anyway, I felt you all deserved an explanation.  It was all my doing, not Ed's.  I'll square everything up down the road. :wink:

Dave

FinsnFur

Yeah I do remember you and I spending some time on the phone with you over this one. :wink:

Sometimes your just way too much of a gentlemen Dave. This certainly doesnt need to be set down on your shoulders.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

This issue is not about you, Dave.   You offered that howler up for auction to benefit the FnF forum and for that I thank you.   You have been very generous to this forum and have contributed greatly to the sense of community most of us feel here.

This is about bowjunkie.  If he couldn't afford the howler, he should not have bid.   But after having done so and found he could not pay, he should have returned it.   At the very least he should have offered some sort of explanation.   

HuntnCarve

I suppose this thing could have been handled a bunch of ways?  As all of us know, sometimes  bad things happen in a man's life in a split second?  No rhyme or reason?  One day, your intentions are good.  The next, they are beyond reach...Then in these times, there are a host of human emotions that take hold of our lives;  humility, shame, pride, embarassment?  All characteristic of an honest man I've come to believe.  Anyway, speaking for myself, no one owes me an apology.  It all works out in the end.  :wink:

Dave

Bills Custom Calls

Dave
You sure have done your share of donations here
I say if everyone that was involved is happy then it is best to let sleeping dogs sleep

Let the past be
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Todd Rahm

Appreciate you Dave, Jim and the rest of you FNF'rs.