• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Newdog visits CH1 and Bop!!!

Started by Bopeye, July 29, 2007, 03:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Yesterday, Chet and I had a visitor. There we were in the waffle house, I was eating half a cheeseburger when all of the sudden the meanest looking dude you ever saw walked in........... :wo:
Well, that ain't exactly how it happened, but Newdog did come and spend the afternoon with us.  :wink:

We went to the range and shot for awhile, ate, blew on our calls, ate, swapped some coyote stories, ate, showed Newdog a place or two where we hunt, ate. I don't know about the other two, but I had a good day. Newdog is my kind of people and I am looking forward to putting some fur on the ground with him.

Here's some pics of Chet and Joe trying to figure out where their shooting.  :confused:

Here's Chet trying to find the target with his .222.

Joe grabs the spotting scope and tries to help Chet find the target.

Finally I show them the targets........ :biggrin: :wink: :nono:

This is my version of how the day went. Chet and Joe can add their pictures and their take on the day. I'm sure their wrong, but I'll let them have their say......... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

I had a great time fellas. I got the opportunity to meet and hang out with 2 great guys. shoot some lead, and even add fuel to the AR desire after getting a chance to shoot Bops AR. Below I managed to catch a quick shot of Bopeye grabbing a picture of Chet shooting, with the famous (or infamous, not sure  :shrug: ) camera phone.

songdog_sniper

I like that solid shooting rest you got there.   And that camera phone,  (famous or infamous) takes better pics than my $400.00 digital camera.

Bills Custom Calls

Hey Bop I kinda figured you were telling a story when you said you were eating 1/2 a hamburg

I think you will enjoy hunting with Newdog I sure did
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

CCP

Looks like you guy's had a great time. I always enjoyed talking on the phone with Newdog lookin forward to huntin with him.

Looks like Chet needs to watch his back side looks like one of them Canadians sneaked in on him. :roflmao: :roflmao:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Mallardsr

James, I expect better of you! Cant believe you'd shoot a man in the back. Worse than that went Canadian on us also.  :rolleye:                           

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

coyotehunter_1

:iroll: @ Rich's  make over  :nono: :laf: :innocentwhistle:

Sorry, I would have responded much sooner today but I've been visiting my folks.
Then when I got back home and online I had problems downloading into P-bucket :whew:  I hate it when that happens  :argh:

NewDog...
Although it was hot and humid Saturday, it was still great to meet you and get together for some "serious" shooting.  :wink:

Here's a few from my camera...

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Roundman

:shck: Chet I've been on the plateau a few times and never seen anything like picture #3 

Looks like you fellers had a good time.

KySongDog

Wow!  Pic #3!!!  I wanna come visit you guys!!!

Looks like y'all had a great time!!   :highclap:

Semp

straycat

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: 

At Rich's ' makeover'

DANG  BOP  !!!!!!  Your about to waste away to nothing ! Aint Momma feeding you ? !!

:confused:                  :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle:   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

I wanna know what's in Bopeyes little easter basket there he's hangin on too  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

Little Debbie's !                       :biggrin:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

CCP

After seein pic #3 I will be up this weekend ready to shoot something. :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

There's a size limit Richard...........your probably not packing enough....... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

ohiobob

WOW
Pic # 3 shows some DAMN NICE Target Runners !!! They always had Top Less Car washes,,so why not Top Less Target Runners  :shrug: :yahoo: ;yes; GOD I Remember those "Good ole days"  :sad3:
But it looks like ya had a LOT of fun while ya was visiting them Joe,and THAT is what Matters  :highclap:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

awh

Looks like you guys had a good time.

I'm w/ ya Bop. All the things going on during the day and between each item you ate...... :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.