• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Be back in a few!

Started by keekee, August 03, 2007, 03:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

The weekend was a bust as far as accomplishing any videoing......Our Camera is acting up  :argh:

We did however get all our ducks in a row and I have got many of the hunts that'll be on the video all edited down and ready to be put in place. The trailer has a little work yet to be done for the convention next month, but it's lookin good so far. Lookin forward to meeting all the guy's that show up to the convention!!

Bob, Friday night was a fun one, Saturday mornin till about 5 in the evening was a ruff one :wo:
Then dark thirty Saturday, a few more cold ones and some bass fishing smoothed out the weekend. I think friday night we drank a full case plus a couple outta the emergency case the wife had to pick up for us on the way home from the fair :confused:

Oh yeah, sorry for the drunken phone call Friday night Jimbo  :iroll:

I'm beginnin to hate morning afters :shrug:
JD

ohiobob

Quote from: canine on August 06, 2007, 09:08:03 PM
The weekend was a bust as far as accomplishing any videoing......Our Camera is acting up  :argh:

We did however get all our ducks in a row and I have got many of the hunts that'll be on the video all edited down and ready to be put in place. The trailer has a little work yet to be done for the convention next month, but it's lookin good so far. Lookin forward to meeting all the guy's that show up to the convention!!

Bob, Friday night was a fun one, Saturday mornin till about 5 in the evening was a ruff one :wo:
Then dark thirty Saturday, a few more cold ones and some bass fishing smoothed out the weekend. I think friday night we drank a full case plus a couple outta the emergency case the wife had to pick up for us on the way home from the fair :confused:

JD

Emergency Case  and you are right Jerry  :doh2: I wasnt thinking ,as usual  :laf:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

keekee

Drunken phone call????????????????  :wink: What drunken phone call??????????????????  :iroll:

Heck! I got a late start on Friday so I had to make double time to get even!  :biggrin:

What we have done so far looks real good! Im very happy with it. The trailer will be awesome when we get the bugs worked out of it.

Yep the camera took a good dump and the other camera we started with is worn out. Thats going to put us in a big bind for sure! Not sure now what we are going to do. :shrug: We need to finish this Intro, and we haft to start hunting regular in a few weeks to try to finish the next video in the Eastern series. So, who knows right now whats going to happen.

But it will all work out in the end! I hope!

Brent

vvarmitr

Can't ya rent a camera er sumpin. :shrug:

Hopen the best for ya! V.V.

keekee

A good friend of mine is going to loan us a Cannon GL2 to finish up what we need! That's a good break.  :whew:

He will start hunting is Sept though so we are going to need to buy two new camera's before Sept! :sad:

Brent

ohiobob

Brent
How much are the Camera's ???
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

keekee

Bob,

They can run anywere between $1500.00 and $3000.00 or more each! :sad:

Brent