• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Been playing around....

Started by Arkyyoter, August 11, 2007, 01:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Hi guys....thought I would try something...been wanting to do this a while, and finally just broke down and did it...

Here is an open reed Copperhead...the body is that pearlized acrylic some of us have been using, and it is fitted with one of Al's copper accent bands. The body holds an "O" ring fitted Macassar Ebony open reed tone board....I thought it was a nice color match...at any rate, it sounds good and blows easy....sounds like one of my Kat Kallers...hope ya like it, I know I do....

Don't pay any attention to the other calls in the pic....they are part of this set...

Thanks for lookin' and please lemme know what ya think!!

Joe

studabaka

Wow Joe ..... That is a gorgeous set...... very nice!!  :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Joe,

That is a great looking set of calls.  I mean that is a great looking call.  I didn't look at the others that are there in the picture.   :doh2:    The rings set them off pretty nicely.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

kkbait

WhiteHare

I must be havin' 'puter problems.  I only see one call.  And it is a mighty nice call at that...
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

FinsnFur

Id o like that. The brass and the color of acrylic really set each other off.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Wonderful calls Joe.   They look just beautiful.

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

CypressSlough

Awesome job Joe. They look great.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Arkyyoter