• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

AR topped with new scope

Started by Bopeye, August 07, 2007, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I topped my AR with a Bushnell 3200 Elite 3x9x40..........just showing it off.....
Now if I can just blood with it.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Mallardsr

James, Looks like the barrel may be a lttle bent! Cant be sure by the pic. Better send her to me just to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want my bud gettin hurt.  :shrug:  :biggrin: RP

Bopeye

Quote from: Mallardsr on August 07, 2007, 07:16:20 PM
James, Looks like the barrel may be a lttle bent! Cant be sure by the pic. Better send her to me just to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want my bud gettin hurt.  :shrug:  :biggrin: RP

:confused: Reggie, my friend, can't send it to ya, but you are more than welcome to come and shoot it anytime ya like.  :wink: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

WOW!  Now THAT is a nice crisp photograph :yoyo:

I know that wasn't takin with your walkie talkie.  :laf:

Pretty hot looking set up actually  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Looks like someone already sent Bop a camera.   :roflmao:      :roflmao:

Jerry

vvarmitr

Good choice there Bop. Looks like it's ready for action. :wink:
Now go get some fur in your scope. :biggrin:

Todd Rahm

Hey looks good Bopper!!!

Let me ask ya a question, as I have never owned an AR with a scope on it. Is the scope always that high?

Bopeye

Thanks guys and just so you know Jimbo........it was taken with my walkie talkie........ :roflmao: For some reason natural sunlight makes it work good, but indoor light sucks....... :shrug:

Todd,
  You can take the carry handle off and make it a flat top or you can get rings that are quite as high. Having been trained my the United States Army to use the peep sites.......I guess I just wanted to still be able and see them...... :eyebrownod:
I guess it's just a hangup of mine......once a Daddy Wardog, always a Daddy Wardog......or some crap like that. :laf:

iahntr

Looks good Bop. I'd really like to get an AR sometime.  I got a 3200 4-12x40 on my NEF .204, I think they're dang fine scopes.
Scott

ohiobob

Bop
What kind of Rifle is that again ??? a Panther ???
Thank you
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Bopeye

Yes sir.....it's a Panther. It's proving to be a fun little toy to have around... :biggrin: