• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

CZ shot well at the range

Started by Montana Hunter, September 08, 2007, 05:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana Hunter

Well-
   I got my CZ Varmint in 204 to the range last week.  I really like the set trigger on this gun! :biggrin:  I mounted a 3x9 Leupy on it in some warne rings.  I have some 4x12's and even a 6x20 now that scope helps you find your rifles potential.   I did not expect the groups I was getting.  The CZ is a shooter. :yoyo: This is a five shot group at 100 yrds!  I want to get some Chonograph results with this load, but it has potential wouldn't you say?

I am shooting the 35gr Berger with a load of H4895 here. COL is 2.275 and winchester new cases.  This is 28gr of H4895. And I would recommend you work up to any load gradually in your firearm for safey sake. Take care-MH

fuzz624

Wow,those are some really tight groups for a new gun.I havent got around to buying a 204 yeat.Looks like that would make me a really nice christmas present.Good luck and let us know how it works on the coyote.

Montana Hunter

I sure will fuss624!  I am looking forward to the 1st hard frost. :biggrin: Take care-Grg

FinsnFur

Not bad! ...Not bad at all :yoyo:
I think ya got my hand loaded Ruger 22.-250 beat by 5 cents  :biggrin: I have to use a nickel to cover mine  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com