• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This is why I don't make plans

Started by Bills Custom Calls, September 28, 2007, 03:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackfish

Bill,
                                 I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your Father. I hope it may help to ease the sorrow in your heart in some small way to know that our thoughts and prayers are there with you today.
                                                     Jimmie

You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp

Bills Custom Calls

Thanks for all the prayers and kind words.

Dad had been sick for awhile now  congestive heart failure. In Dec of 06 the doctors almost gave up on him then but after 15 days in the hospital he was getting around pretty good for the shape he was in.He spent 3 days last week in the hospital come home felt better then he has in awhile.Yesterday he he got real agressive towards everyone and last night could even walk from one room to the other and at 3:50am this morning the Lord took him home so there will be no more suffering and he can rest now.Mom is holding up pretty well so far.

Bill
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Bob D

Bill,
I am very sorry for your loss.
Bob

vvarmitr

You have Coyote Kate's & my sympathy & prayers.
If I can be any help let me know Bill. :wink:

Coulter

Sorry to hear about your loss Bill. My condolences to you and your family.

Steve

kkbait

Bill:
  Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent
Dave

Silencer

Sorry Bill, prayers sent to you and your family. 

Greenside

Sad News. sorry about your loss.  Those phones call in the middle of the night always scare the crap out of me.

Dennis

wv_yoter

Jason

HaMeR

Sorry to hear that Bill!! Your entire Family is in our thoughts & we hope you all make a nice recovery from this. It's time to open the 'Memory Bank" & just enjoy & share your favorite stories about Dad. Best of Luck coping with this in the near future.

Glen & Di
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

cb223

Bill, I am sorry to hear about your loss. He is at rest now.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Chad
CHAD

iahntr

Sorry to hear it Bill. Condolences form our family to yours.
Scott
Scott

Bopeye

I'm so sorry Bill. I don't have the words, but wish that I did.  :sad:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Troy Walter

Sorry to hear that Bill my prayers for you and your family.

bushmaster

Bill, I'm awful sorry to hear that buddy!  I'll send a prayer upstairs.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

coyotehunter_1

QuoteThanks for all the prayers and kind words.

Dad had been sick for awhile now  congestive heart failure. In Dec of 06 the doctors almost gave up on him then but after 15 days in the hospital he was getting around pretty good for the shape he was in.He spent 3 days last week in the hospital come home felt better then he has in awhile.Yesterday he he got real agressive towards everyone and last night could even walk from one room to the other and at 3:50am this morning the Lord took him home so there will be no more suffering and he can rest now.Mom is holding up pretty well so far.

Bill

Bill,
I'm really sorry to hear of your dad passing away. The loss of a loved one is never easy but he will suffer no longer.

We are all thinking of you and your family.

Chet

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Carolina Coyote

Bill, Really sorry to hear about your loss, your family will be in our prayers. cc