• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

One of a few ordered

Started by satch, October 27, 2007, 07:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satch

Here is a couple pics of a call i built for a guy, he ordered several from me and this is the first of the order

Thanks for looking
satch

wv_yoter

satch, that's a real nice looking call.
Jason

Hawks Feather

I agree, I like the looks and the wood combination.

Jerry

Braz

Great looking call. Nice work keeping the holly so white. What kind of a finish did you use? Looks wonderful.
Braz

Todd Rahm

Nice shape, wood selection and combination, and the finish looks nicely done.  :congrats: I'm a guessing the buyer will be pleased with ya and the call.  :wink:

Was it turned as a one piece to look like two piece call? and do ya have pictures of the barrel end?

And are those pictures taken with your ne camer?  :biggrin: :innocentwhistle:

iahntr

Same as the above. I like the shape, wood combo, and finish. Good job!
Scott

satch

Todd these pics were actually taken with my 1.3 megapixel camera, i cant believe they turned out as good as they did cause all i did was hold my tool with the call up to my big ole gut and took the pics with the other hand :eyebrow: I will get some pics of the bell Tommorow. It was still pretty wet when i took the pics and didn't even think to take the bell pics. I turned the mouthpiece as a seperate piece then glued and fit it together and turned it as one piece to keep everything round.

Alpenliter, it is definately a real treat to try and keep the holly white, pisses you off when you sand different colors into it.

Thanks to the rest of you for the nice comments.
Satch :yoyo:

FinsnFur

I was gonna ask what kinda wood that bright white stuff was, but that got answered. Very nice work Satch :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

Beautiful call, and a really nice finish.  :yoyo:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

THO Game Calls

Now that's a pretty call!  I like the color combos but more importantly, I like the way your laminations seem well thougt out and don't over power the call.   Nice job all the way around,

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

bowjunkie

I have to agree with all said  :yoyo: your calls are gettin better every time I see one keep it up  :yoyo:

Dogwood Creek

Super sharp call there buddy.  :yoyo: Smokin'!

carvercalls

Dang thats a real beauty Aaron... Very nice :yoyo: Kerry