• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some drunk Canadain

Started by FinsnFur, June 28, 2007, 04:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

...or SOMEONE  :roflmao: ...wiped out a junction box up here early yesterday evening and left me and a three county area without internet access.  :doh2:

Just got home from work here and she's back up, so I'm behind here a tad.

Heading out to pick my girls up for the weekend (4 hour road trip)and then I'll try to get caught back up. Just so no one thinks I'm ignoring them.

Or maybe you suns u _itchs didnt even know I was missing  :sad:  :eyebrow:  :roflmao:  :biggrin:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Well  since you weren't here , you got nominated for the coyote skinning seminar to be held right here on Fins & Fur forum. Be on the look out for a road kill coyote so you can demonstrate your skills to us. :huh:

awh

And while your out pick up some cold beer....need it while you are doing the skinning seminar :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

R Buker

Who was that posting and why were we supposed to miss him?????   :innocentwhistle:

bowjunkie

:roflmao: :roflmao:  heck if ya can't find a coyote get a skunk  :innocentwhistle: we won't notice the smell  :laugh2:

Hawks Feather

Don't forget that Jim is going to be a sponsor of the Fins and Fur reunion at the Ohio Trapping convention.

Jerry

canine

Jim who?? I knew ya's gone. Just chalked it up to another drinkin binge :shrug:  :biggrin:

Sweet, a F-N-F'r  get together at the convention! How many are plannin on stayin over night camping?

Brent and I will be there all weekend, can't wait..

JD

Hawks Feather

I talked to Whitehare today and he plans to come along with me.  We might need a few more details.  But there is plenty of time.

Jerry

WhiteHare

Yep, I have it penciled in on the calendar.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

FinsnFur

You dont want me doing a skinning seminar. :nono:
Toss it to me once it's skinned and I'll git r from there  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers