• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

New for 2007-2008 season The Yella-Fella Rabbit distress

Started by songdog_sniper, November 09, 2007, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

New for the 2007-2008 hunting season is the Yella-Fella rabbit distress call. This call is a definate coyote getter. It's sleek design is replicated from my Red River Bandit call and gives you a comfortable grip while in the field. The Yella-Fella produces everything from a high pitch distress to a med-low raspy distress. This call is a definate all around call! These calls are available on my website for 15.00 shipped, but I am offering these on sale for 12.00 shipped for the next week from this website. If you are interested please pm me or just reply to this post.
Here is a pic of the new call. Thanks for looking Aaron

Hawks Feather

Aaron,

"Little Sunshine" there is one bright looking call.  I just need to decide if I want to add it or one of your other calls to my collection.  Thanks for the discount to FnF members - it is appreciated.

Jerry

songdog_sniper

Not a problem at all :wink:  I have quite a few customs on my website right now as well.  I am trying to build up my inventory on my site. But if you would like something else just let me know and i'll get it made up for ya.   :eyebrow:   Aaron