• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quick coyote

Started by Brad H, November 08, 2007, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

I had time for two stands this afternoon. The second stand this coyote appeared on the ridge across from me. It looked apprehensive and edgy through the scope. It was getting dark and I didn't have time to mess around with it so I took it right there on that ridge at about 200 yards.

A small male with nice fur.

The killer cedar and juniper draw I was calling down LOL

OK, OK, by the time I got to the coyote it was really dark, but trust me, it was a nice draw. :laf:

Brad

Todd Rahm

NIce Job Brad and congrats.  :wink:

vvarmitr

WTG Brad, ya got fur on the floor!  :biggrin:

200yds & in clear view would be a gimme. Don't think I'd put any more wear & tear on my calls.   :innocentwhistle:

Dogwood Creek

Way to smoke em' Brad. Super fur on that fella. That must be one deep draw! Dark as night down in there. :wink:

Arkyyoter

iahntr

Good one Brad. Bucks are startin to case the does, deer huntin's startin to get good now. But I'm gettin the itch to get out. Keep after em.  :thumb2:
Scott

Randy Roede

DirtyDog

Nice job Brad........what sound brought that thing to it's demise.  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Good work Brad.  Sometimes everything just comes together - like an open shot.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Quick coyote  :confused:
Some of us pause, and stutter and stammer waiting for them to present a decent shot, something we can feel confident taking anyway....and your like, "It was getting dark and I didn't have time to mess around with it so I took it right there on that ridge".  :laf:

Nice job partner  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

Sorry it took so long to get back to this. Everytime I try to reply something comes up. That and I was away for the last 24 hours seeing Ozzy and Zombie in Billings (AMAZING show! :yoyo:).

Anyway, sounds....I used about 5 different sounds. I usually throw them out there liberally when dark is getting close. Hell, I even changed sounds after I saw him coming in (there was a three to five minute gap between when I first saw him to when I got the shot).

Thanks guys!

Brad