• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

pics from stan cell phone out in the field

Started by ilcoyote, November 11, 2007, 10:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilcoyote

Stan got himself a new toy and he is using it.
first pic is from today and the sec pic is from yesterday.

this third pic is where I shot the dog from one side of the cut to the other side through these trees. The coyote is actually laying on the ground just outside the pic where Stan is standing when he took the pic. these two places are old coal mines

Brad H

FinsnFur

Man in that third pic, how the heck did you spot him way across the drink like that? Binocs?

Yeah pretty good pics for a phone, for sure.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

WTG you guys!  :thumb2:

Like I said in your earlier post ... there goes the coyote population!  :laf:

What camera ... er I mean phone did Stan get?  I just got a Razor by Motorola.

browning204

How many yards was that shot?

If I did that here I would shoot through 5 housing developements, across 2 highways, over a school and around an Imigrant welcome center!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

ilcoyote

Stan saw him first and shot then I watch him through the scope and didnt realize how far he was until after the shot and all those trees and limbs. we figure it over 500+ on the heavy side. I like of chit when the dog flop. I looked over to stan said I got him. I have switch over to some new bullets and the gun guy told me that they shoot real good out of a remington and that I would love them. They are 50gr vmax. So far havent torn up any hides yet.
Housing and imigrant center that wouldnt stop us from shooting.
I have no idea what kind of cell phone he has. He just like them asian tourist people always taking pics.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Man those are some awsum pics for a cell phone and a beautifull area to be hunting in. Keep the pics comming.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

ilcoyote

It has been brought up some where else that shooting across the water here in IL is a no no. And Yes I did knew that, but at the time who thought anything about.

studabaka

Why a no no? Must make it hard to duck hunt  :shrug:  :wo: or is the concern that the coyote will use the duck hunters for cover  :nofgr:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Troy Walter

Nice picture and what a shot.I can not even see that far.

Jeb

Quote from: ilcoyote on November 15, 2007, 09:46:12 AM
It has been brought up some where else that shooting across the water here in IL is a no no. And Yes I did knew that, but at the time who thought anything about.

Later this year when i go up to illinios ,  I'll have to remember and tell my bud he cant shoot across water and to hold his ears while he's at it.  :laf:     Very nice shot btw ilcoyote !!  :congrats: :congrats:
                         Jeb

ilcoyote

It is a law that they pass cause guys were shooting duck and geese with rifles years ago. Like I said I knew it was a no no but we were on pvt ground and this guy has hole lot of cattle on there and Stan and I have pretty much the run of the place. and only people out there is his cattle hands.  So pretty much it was a safe shot. I dont have too take long shots but that was a moment dealI had him scope up watching him run after stan shot. He did one of them move where they turn a slight to the left to see what was going on and it presented me with a shot. I never thought I would hit dog and was totlay shock that I did.