• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Im going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by keekee, December 16, 2007, 10:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

I bet we have had 6" of rain, then snow, rain and Ice, now everything is flooded (big time) and we got 20-40 MPH winds and snow now! :sad: :sad: :sad:

I got to lay some STEEL or Im going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like if I can make it threw today, I might be able to get some steel in the ground in the morning, then there is more rain in the forcast for Thur and Friday! :shrug:

Brent

DirtyDog

I hear ya Brent. My parents are stuck here today from Akron. They came down for the weekend, and were gonna leave this morning, but after looking at the forecast, they decided to wait it out a day. But I do think I know how ya feel.  :biggrin:

trappinjohn

I'm with ya buddy  :sad2:

I pulled everything for our deer season and it's been rain/freezing rain/sleet ever since!  Yesterday we got about 3" of snow. Today it rained until about 8:00, now it's snowing HARD making a big mess. 

keekee

Same here! Oh well just got to hang in there I guess!

I have messed around in the shed so much I worked myself right out of things to do. So Im turning calls, and finishing up some Christmas stuff and will be up early in the Am ready to Rock and Roll! ( I hope )

Brent

FinsnFur

How's Santa suppose to navigate around if there's no snow?  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

He can use my truck! :eyebrownod: But right now looks like he will need a boat! :doh2:

Brent

Silencer

Hey TrappinJohn, you know the guy that hit that wolf with the car ?  Pretty wild, seen it over on HPA. 

trappinjohn

Don't know the guy, but yeah that is pretty wild.  I'd lay money it was a pet gone wild, but who knows.

Supposed to have been hit in Clearfield.  That's not that far from me, I might need to buy some bigger traps  :wo: