• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

First kill of the season

Started by MarknTennessee, November 26, 2007, 07:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarknTennessee

Well I killed this yote on Nov. 10th and it was my first time out calling this fall..

wv_yoter

Jason

songdog

Nice yote.. Congrats on your 1st day of calling this season, maybe its a sign of things to come.. :highclap: :highclap:

tnsniper

Nice yote , Just made two set sends deer season havn't done any good thow.

studabaka

Congrats  :congrats: :congrats:

That yote has interesting coloring  :wo: almost like it's mama got caught by one of Bop's curs  :shrug:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

ozarkyoter

Sure is red, isn't it?  Pretty yote.  :congrats:

Jim

finhunter

Beautiful Dawg! :bowingsmilie: It is a very interesting color, it's coat is shorter than the ones here in Ohio this time of the year. I'll be out this weekend to call some in. I'll post one if-when :eyebrownod: I get it.

FinHunter

" I've spent most of my life hunting and fishing. The rest of the time was just wasted."

FinsnFur

Diddo on the coat..kind cool looking. I'm guessing it's a yearling, never the less nice job on starting your season.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

MarknTennessee

I thought the color was pretty cool too..  kinda wished I would have had him mounted..

Smith

Nice dog Mark. I am working on getting my first call in of the season so far no good.

Lucas
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

ozarkyoter

Quote from: finhunter on November 28, 2007, 12:08:45 PM
Beautiful Dawg! :bowingsmilie: It is a very interesting color, it's coat is shorter than the ones here in Ohio this time of the year. I'll be out this weekend to call some in. I'll post one if-when :eyebrownod: I get it.

The coat is also shorter than they are here in Arkansas this time of year.