• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Thank You Arky Yoter Joe !!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Started by Jeb, December 24, 2007, 04:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeb

My boys highjacked a package that came in the mail a few days ago knowing I was looking for something. Well they let it be a surprise and gave me the mailed package today. I had been trying to order a couple of calls from Joe without using a pc to purchase. Well Joe asked for my mailing addy last week cause he said the calls were ready. Now wait a minute  :holdon:  , I havent ordered them yet ?? CCP  :wo: ?? Well I was so excited it took me two posts to Joe just to give him my address . Said they were a couple of "rough" antler calls that tuned out well. In my eyes these calls were made to perfection in sight and sound  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:  :congrats: :congrats: !!!  So all I can say is Thank You Sir , they will be with me at every stand this year !  :yoyo:  Now lets go drive the family crazy this evening !  :biggrin: :biggrin:  Merry Christmas Joe ! And check your pm .
                      Jim

Arkyyoter

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jimneye

Now lets go drive the family crazy this evening ......Yep, I've been sent to the shed myself.

Bopeye

My dogs are getting some good workouts. My wife is tired of my cranky hind end....... :eyebrownod:

Congratulations on those new calls Jim. Doesn't Mr. Joe Arky make a sweet call? You bet your sweet tush he does.......... :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free