• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Did ya ever notice.....

Started by studabaka, January 11, 2008, 06:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

....that your finger nails grow longer during trapping season  :eyebrownod:  :puke: :doh2:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Stu,

Did you smash your fingers?

Jerry

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao:

No, but for some reason I'm not chewing on my nails as much  :eyebrow:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

That extra dirt, grease, and other assorted parts,  under your nails will just serve as a source of protein.  Go for it!     :puke:

Jerry

FinsnFur

:puke: here comes that green stuff again
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Protein or not, that 'no bite' junk you can buy ain't got nothing on this  :nono:

OKTrap

Even if you don't trap ... I would recommend dipping your fingers into Caven's Gusto or O'Gorman Long Distance Call.

That'll fix ya.

Hawks Feather

How do you eat after that?   Because you sure don't want your hands close to your face.   :laf:   You may have just created the "hand cream" diet.

Jerry

Brad H

A little Bob Jameson coyote urine accidentally dripped in the wrong place is another "cure all".

Brad

keekee

I haft to agree! But when lunch time rolls around after a half day of setting, I got to eat! Handy wipes in the back seat and just put up with the smell that's left! :biggrin: Nothen like the smell of Canine call and a ham sandwich! :eyebrownod:

Brent