• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thursday at LBL

Started by LBLDOG, December 28, 2007, 06:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBLDOG

Iwoke up thursday afternoon (from midnight shift nap) with the yotes on my mind. I got to LBL  at about 2;15 parked and hid the jeep and started  on my  long walk back into the woods .  I was just starting to walk even further back into the woods and out of no where I hear a truck coming (jacked up 4 wheel drive) not one but 2! :rolleye: I stand there thinking WOW ! I just stand there thinking well  I gues this set is blowed! I watch them and they get out and walk up to this cemetary and just stand there!  I go to set two nothing !  I set up at set three and call for a while then right at almost dark I let out a female invitation and set there for 5 minutes and two sqirrels start chattering and warning barking but I loose my light and gets dark!  I wish I could have had more light!!   

Jimmie in Ky

We got to figure out where the critters are hiding from all these trucks. Found a new road where one was not supposed to be yesterday. Jimmie

FinsnFur

That mighta been me, planting my little easter eggs for CCP when he gets there  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

My guess is they are hiding between those two lakes............ :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jimmie in Ky

Bop, BITE ME   :eyebrownod:  Jimmie

Bopeye

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on December 29, 2007, 12:51:19 PM
Bop, BITE ME   :eyebrownod:  Jimmie

Spoken like a TRUE Southern Gentleman.......... :roflmao: :laugh2: ;yes;
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jimmie in Ky

I can't reply properly on a public forum Bop . Dang, wheres the raspberry icon when ya need one  :biggrin: Jimmie