• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Private Messages???

Started by Buckrun, December 23, 2007, 05:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckrun

I cant find any button or anything to reply to a private message that has been sent to me. How do you do it?

I guess this is my first post here. I have been out of the game for a while, working too many hours. :doh2: Hopefully I will have time to get around here and see all my friends again.
Steve

Bills Custom Calls

You need 25 post to be able to use the private message
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

Buckrun,

Bill is correct in that you need 25 posts to get PM privileges - it helps reduce spammers.  Since it came from a member, click on their name in their from column (which will take you to their summary).  If they have an email address posted you can get in touch with them that way till you reach 25 posts.

Welcome to FnF.

Jerry

Buckrun

I guess I need to get busy posting! :confused:

Steve

vvarmitr

Quote from: Buckrun on December 23, 2007, 09:10:01 AMguess I need to get busy posting! :confused:
Yeah you do!  :laf:
Where you been?

Buckrun

Quote from: vvarmitr on December 23, 2007, 10:58:15 AM
Quote from: Buckrun on December 23, 2007, 09:10:01 AMguess I need to get busy posting! :confused:
Yeah you do!  :laf:
Where you been?

You are the one that I wanted to reply to. I have been really busy the last few years. It has sucked. I just posted the whole sob story in the Tailgate / Tell Us About You  subject line.

I plan to settle down and have fun as much as possable now. Time to get back to hunting.
Steve

vvarmitr

:roflmao: I love doing that to newbies!  :laugh2:
I just forgot I did it to you.  :innocentwhistle:

Knowing you & if you got the time now you be able to pm in no time.  :wink:
Glad to have you around! :biggrin:

Buckrun

This is taking a little longer than I thought it would. I guess I'm not as windy as I use to be. :doh2:

I supose you also have to have 25 posts to view people's profiles?

Steve

Todd Rahm

Are you by chance the Buckrun of call spinning? Ya know the feller who put purple in the purple heart?   :wo:

FinsnFur

Yeah you do Buckrun. Sorry about all the hassle.
Like HawksFeather said it's nothing personal, it keeps spammers and trolls down to a minimum.
Start a conversation and before long you'll be there.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Buckrun

Quote from: Todd Rahm on January 05, 2008, 03:46:07 AM
Are you by chance the Buckrun of call spinning? Ya know the feller who put purple in the purple heart?   :wo:

Yea thats me. I have been learning to do metal working and haven't been making any calls latly. Since I have been looking at the calls being made here it is making me think about turning a few again. It is fun to see what can be made out of some of these new materials.

Steve

Todd Rahm