• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Be Careful Playing on Slides

Started by studabaka, January 09, 2008, 12:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studabaka

I set this spot yesterday....

.... with a #4 on a drowning cable right next to the bank where both beaver and otter were climbing up right next to where they would slide down. It's a fairly deep pool, but there was about an 8-10 inch wide mud ledge I was able to stand on to get the set in. A bit hairly getting down on to it and walking over to the set location with a cement block for the cable  :eyebrownod: Did a bit of sliding of my own  :shck: But got er done.

Checking this morning I could see there was action so worked on out on the ledge with a hook pole hoping to see an otter emerge from the water, but this guy was what I found.....

Almost lost my balance and took a plunge when I took him out of the trap and got him up on the bank where he won't slide back in  :hahaha: Some of the best set locations are pretty hairy to set and check  :wo: might have ta get me a wet suit or where a life jacket  ;yes;
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Nelson

Stu,
At least, tie a rope around your waist and the other end to a tree.  That way you'll have
a way to pull yourself out if you go swimming!!   :biggrin:
Nelson

FinsnFur

He can swim  :eyebrownod: He a HillBilly  :biggrin:

Nice prize there Stu.  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com