• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I love it when they Howl

Started by canine, January 04, 2008, 08:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

Didn't want to hi-jack any other threads, anyhow here is a pic of a nice female I caught this mornin. I love it when they howl at you like she did.

The weather finally got cold and I found a little time to set a couple sets. Then the next night it burries them in the snow.  :huh:  Finally got some cooperating weather for 1 more night then it's suppose to rain for 4 days :madd: I'm pullin them tomorrow and will reset after the weather straightens out.

JD

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Those are fantastic pictures. Just awesome!! Thank you for posting! :yoyo:

wv_yoter

Jason

studabaka

Cool. Nice catch  :congrats: I've had em bark, but never howl.... That would be neat.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Nelson

WTG JD,
That's a fine looking coyote!!

Nelson

keekee

IS that Lockwoods? :eyebrownod:

Nice Coyote JD!

Brent

canine

No, Got her in Gantz's......just across the road.  :laf:

trappinjohn

NICE!  :congrats:

I love it when they howl too. 

keekee

Wonder if that was one of the vocal Coyotes that holwed with us this summer!

Thats Cool!

Brent

canine

Brad H

vvarmitr

Quote from: canine on January 05, 2008, 08:34:59 PM
Her howling days are not over :innocentwhistle:
"... not over"  :confused:
Whadda you do? Let her loose? :shrug:

Buckrun

JD Nice coyote!

You about ready to teach me some calling tricks? I need to get out calling again. It has been two years now since I have been out.

I'll give you a call.

Steve

canine

Victor....Yeah she is loose, I just wanna catch a few for the dog to mess with. Then call em in and shoot em!! I am chompin at the bit to get the dog out on stand with me but I think it's just a tad bit to early here. In two weekends though, he'll be goin with me to see what he's made of.

Buckrun, Tricks?? I'm just lucky  :biggrin:  I would be glad to get ya back out again sometime, The best part of callin season is approachin. Give me a call and glad to see ya have some time for the boards again  :congrats:

JD

vvarmitr

You're a pretty fart smeller er I mean smart feller. ;yes;

So how did the pup react to the coyote?  :shrug:  Did he do anything other than try & sniff her crotch? :iroll:

canine

Rocky (my dog) tried humpin her.....LOL...Just kiddin, He wanted to tear into her actually. I wouldn't let him with her in the trap had to keep him on a lead strap. That is the second coyote he has got to meet, the first one tore his ass up when he was a pup, luckily he has no recolection or fear of them now that he's a year old. When she was released he tore after her and rolled her a couple times, hey both got there licks in on each other and he came back after she hit the woods.

JD