• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I like working in Wyoming...

Started by Brad H, January 12, 2008, 11:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

But this no gun thing is driving me insane.

My rig is here drilling coal bed methane gas wells. this country is the same as where I live but it's more at the base of the Rockies and much less exploited in this particular area by recreational hunters.

I started carrying the rig camera around in the last couple days to get some pics. The dogs are about 20' away, the coyote is about 80 yards. It's kind of a mangy one but all the others I've seen are massively furred up. There were also 6 elk by the road one morning. Hopefully I'll have the camera the next time they come back down into this lower country.

Prairie dogs running around everywhere on an overcast day.

FinsnFur

Ah man dont that just eat at ya.  :eyebrownod:
Cool pics Pal, he doesnt seem to spooked either.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

They can tell when we don't have weapons.  :mad3:  :laf:
Nice pics though. Like ya say, gotta like workin around it.  :thumb2:
Scott

Todd Rahm

Brad H

I'm kicking myself now. Had an enormous coyote run across the road in front of me today then just stop and look. But the camera was left in the house. :doh2:

Even when you don't have a gun they still win. I think I'm ready to go home.

Brad

Hawks Feather

Brad,

That area looks like you would need "personal protection" while traveling.  Maybe the boss should make you the designated shooter.  Just a thought.

Jerry

Bopeye

Outstanding Brad.............ya make me jealous.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vvarmitr

You should have brought your gun. I've heard you don't need a licence to hunt varmints in WY.  :biggrin:

Thanks for the pix!  :bowingsmilie:

Smith

That country is nice ain't it. I know where there is more coyotes than that :laf:. I will try to get a hold of you in the next day or 2.

Lucas
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...