• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Brents video....

Started by securpro, February 05, 2008, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Does anybody know if the video Brent showed us saturday night at LBL is available  :shrug: or is it going to be part of the new Hunting in the East ????? Thats one kickazz flick he's got there  :yoyo: :yoyo:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

studabaka

It's a trailer for a yet to be released video..... I believe.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

I wasn't there, but I think Brent referred to it as "Foreplay" or "Teaser."    :wink:

Jerry

keekee

securpro,

That was the trailer to the new video to be released soon. "Coyotes" Full Throttle!

Glad you liked it, it should be a killer DVD! Lots of good kills and footage! Hunts from East, Mid West and West.

Brent

Bopeye

It was a good trailer........I enjoyed it.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

securpro

Hey Brent put me down for one of those video's  :highclap: :highclap: I'll be your official non-bias test viewer  :readthis:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

ohiobob

Brent
When will the "Full Throttle" DVD be available/Released ?
Thanks
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

keekee

Not sure on a exact date yet. We got a couple things we are going to change and need to re shoot. And finish up the music. Then send it off to the replicators. At this point I would say all three video's will be ready in Aug or Sept.

Brent

ohiobob

Thanks Brent, I will be in Line
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???