• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Laura Update

Started by CypressSlough, February 17, 2008, 11:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Hey Guys, I haven't forgotten about ya'll. I have been so busy working trying to pay bills it's rediculous. Things are getting better though. Laura and the girls are doing very well. Laura underwent new tests 3 weeks ago. We got the results last week. Her tumor marker dropped from 140 down to 7, and 6 is normal. All of her tumors have shrank by at least half. A few of them are almost gone. Her doctor told us, she's had unheard of progress for 7 treatments. Matter of fact, he had them rerun all of the tests to be sure. The largest tumor shrank to 0.9mm. All the rest are even smaller. He also told us if she continues to improve this way, she would be cancer free in a very short time. He calls her his miracle patient. To say we are relieved is an understatement. Her doctor had been preparing us fro very little to no change. He just wanted to make sure the cancer wasn't spreading. Thank God for the advances in cancer treatment. For once, I actually feel like I'm not going to lose my wife.

Thanks for being here,

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

HaMeR

THAT is absolutely outstanding news Brian!! Thanks for sharing it!!  :congrats:  :yoyo:  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

DirtyDog

Outstanding news.........never underestimate the power of prayer.  :congrats:

iahntr

:highclap: :highclap: :highclap: That is great news !! Really glad to hear it !
What a tough, life changing ordeal for you all to go through. Isn't it gonna be great when those last tests come back cancer free !
Man what a testimony. Thoughts and prayers still comin from here.  Thanks, Scott
Scott

cb223

That is good news indeed. I'm glad to hear it.
CHAD

Bills Custom Calls

Brian Great news I am very glad to hear this!!!!
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

That is awesome news Brian... I can't even imagine the huge sigh of relief that you have to be feeling. I hope that I never do have to experience it.
This set back will eventually become a very strong bonding agent in your and your wifes relationship :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Brian,
:highclap: That's fantastic !!! :yahoo: 
I know you and your family have gone through a lot this past year, it's time for some good things to happen !!!  :thumb2:

Keep the faith....

Chet

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

frshwtr

the man above answers prayers, some will tell you its the new methods of treatment not his will. its hard to explain that it was hsi will that allows the new metods. last may i was told i have prostate cancer with a psa of 390. went to my dr. on feb. 12 and was told my psa is now 0.35 now. they are continueing my hormone treatment and my radiation is over. yes i know GOD'S will has been done; no he isnt pu8nishing us. he is just giveing others a chance to show their faith. thanx for shareing your news.

Hawks Feather

Brian,

Thanks for some wonderful news.  We all hope that you will continue to get good news.  Laura will continue to be in my prayers.

Jerry

keekee

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Brent

possumal

Wonderful news, Brian.  I know the FnF prayer train will keep on chugging along for Laura.  The Good Lord's power is flat out amazing. :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bob D

I know this progress by Laura is a great relief for you and your family. I am so happy for you. God is great!!!!!!

studabaka

I had it in my mind a time or two to stop in there on my way from Louisiana to the LBL, cause I hadn't heard from you and figured I might need to read the riot act to ya'll...... but it sounds like you kids have been doing just exactly what ya have supposed to be doing.

I'm very very happy for you, your misses, and the kids.  :highclap:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Todd Rahm

Hey Brian, was just thinking about PM'ing ya yesterday to check in, but wasn't sure I wanted to commit to bothering ya all, just was thinking about ya guys, thats all.

I'm extremely excited to hear of the test results, and the great news for Laura and your family.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Will continue to keep ya guys in our thoughts and prayers,
Todd

KySongDog

Great news for sure!!!   :highclap:

Nelson

Great news Brian!!  Sure glad to hear everythings alot better!!

Nelson