• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

One of our own beat down on public streets

Started by FinsnFur, March 06, 2008, 06:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Brent's Seminar got mentioned over at PM and the moderators beat him down like New York Police caught on home video.  :rolleye:

the thread

Did I ever mention how glad I was NOT to be associated with that place anymore? :huh: The simple minded, arrogant, know it all, staff, behind the dictatorship over there, still stun me with their cult like atmosphere.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Sure glad I got my plug in for Brent before all that shiit happened. A person really needs approval of the masses over there to post their opinions anymore. They may as well make it a paysight.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

Yipper looks like the same ole Moderator Dog piles, with James and Yeller belly doing what they are best at, even if it wasn't there fight, and Randy and Rajn, showed exactly why they are where their at.   :iroll:

Handled well by the fine fellas representing FNF though.  :congrats:

I did think Frog showed great restraint though.  :biggrin:

HaMeR

Frogman is a heckuva guy. I don't think I would want him angry tho.  :nono:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

possumal

I am really disappointed that the thread on PM got so far off subject.  Frogman made a simple announcement about Brent's upcoming seminar, and the thread got twisted in forty different directions.  I can't see why we all can't just share the great sport of predator hunting and help each other out in the process.  The whole thread turned into a tornado when this Beno fellow started knocking the quality of Brent's dvd, and then it got nasty.  I really didn't see where any of the moderators at PM got out of line, but that is just my take on it.  Perhaps Redfrog was correct that announcements of upcoming events should be submitted to the proper people for posting? :innocentwhistle:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

bootmud

Quote from: possumal on March 06, 2008, 10:24:11 AM
  I can't see why we all can't just share the great sport of predator hunting and help each other out in the process. 

Amen to that! :highclap:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

browning204

Quote from: Todd Rahm on March 06, 2008, 08:34:59 AM

I did think Frog showed great restraint though.  :biggrin:

I was actually suprised also at Redfag's restraint. He didn't get liquored up and start smashing the ban button like he is well known to do!!!

I know they are reading this so I will give them their own advice, "you should go back to PMS, you might be missing a dog pile or gang rape!"
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Bills Custom Calls

I seen the thread get started,but didn't pay much mind to it because I read it on here and didn't need to read it
twice.Then I see where it took a big turn and thought I should have kept up with it.

It sure helped me make up my mind though.My dues for selling calls over on pm are up soon and I will not renew.
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

browning204

you will still sell calls over there from word of mouth. Save your $ it is better spent elsewhere!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Silencer

I feel right at home amongst the ferns...  :eyebrow: :wink:

Jimmie in Ky

I hope folks have the good sense to let it die the good death.  We all still have some friends over there and I would like to see we keep them. Jimmie

Frogman

I wish we could all just "get along".   :innocentwhistle:   This is the second time I have posted about a nearby seminar and gotten unexpected results.     :confused:   I guess since I'm new to these boards I just don't know where all the mine fields are.    :wo:   I have learned a lot about hunting coyotes in a very short time due to these two boards as well as a few others.  I have also made some new friends and hunting partners.  I just want to learn how to be a more successful coyote hunter.  Guess I won't worry too much about the unexpected posts and comments.    :shrug:  The majority of posters on these boards seem great and very helpful.  I enjoyed meeting a lot of you at LBL.  Hopefully I will meet more of you at Brent's seminar this Saturday.  I also hope to meet others at the JAMaiden's seminar in April.    ;yes; 
        Did three stands this morning with my new Scorpion.  Saw lots of crows, hawks and buzzards, but no coyotes.  Maybe I will learn something at one of these seminars or from some of you guys on the forums that will help me improve.   :yoyo:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

The toad did show great restrain on the forum....but I think most of that was a front, cause he literally threatened Brent via several PM's insinuating that he is not welcome over there, and need not come back.  :iroll:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Quote from: Frogman on March 06, 2008, 07:17:25 PM
      I also hope to meet others at the JAMaiden's seminar in April.    ;yes; 

Have fun learning nothing......... :yoyo: :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Frogman

Bopeye,
      It seems like everyone knows more about hunting coyotes than I do.   :confused: 

I bet I could even learn something from you.    :laugh2: 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bopeye

Quote from: Frogman on March 06, 2008, 08:01:52 PM
      I bet I could even learn something from you.    :laugh2: 

Jim

I doubt it...... :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

Frogman,
The way I see it you did nothing wrong on pm. It would not have made any difference, regardless of who made the post... the outcome would most likely have been the same.
Regrettably, for some people "over there" it's become a power thing.

Knowing Brent, his seminar will certainly be a plus. Anyone who is interested in becoming a more successful coyote hunter, as you are, wants to use every avenue available. Going out and spending time in the field is one of the best ways I know to learn. You will make mistakes while calling, we all do, but learning from those mistakes is one of the keys to success. 

Chet

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: Frogman
QuoteI bet I could even learn something from you.     

Jim

Quote from Bopeye:
QuoteI doubt it...... 

Quote from coyotehunter_1:
QuoteI don't doubt it in the least ! 

:yoyo:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.