• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Who's your friends?

Started by Bopeye, March 09, 2008, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

Quote from: keekee on March 11, 2008, 09:09:24 PM
Take a look around the boards and see how many business owners moderate on the forums, there are some but most do not.
Point well made!
I'd just hate to see PM crap on you like they did before.   :argh:  You deserve better.  :wink:

CCP

Brent that was very well said.

At the end of the day a man can turn off his computer and never look back.

At the end of the day a man still has his family and they depend on him for there future.

I wish you and your family the best of luck.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

THO Game Calls

QuoteAt the end of the day a man can turn off his computer and never look back.

<<Click>>
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Rprince

Good luck Brent, hope everything goes well.

muss

WOW.  :rolleye:   You guys sound like my 5 year old daughter. (I not going to be her friend because she played with someone else.)  How can you guys call yourself any kind of a friend and then dog somebody for trying to better hisself and his family. You guys don't have any room to talk about someone over at PM stabbing someone in the back. (step back and look around you just done it.)   How many of you go to a job thet you don't love? be honest. You don't want to go, you rather be hunting or trapping but you have to work to live. What is the difference in that and what kee is doing. You still have your friends outside of work. Someone wrote something about being about the money. (NOT IN THOSE WORDS)  It is all about the money. If is wasn,t none of us could make it. sure we all do for friends and family without asking for money but somewhere we have to make money or we or our (KIDS) go hungry. I for one would do what it took. So if stepping down from a Mod. position is all it was to be able to sell more of a product I would have done it a long time ago. That would make it easier for me to take someone elses money if I didn't care alot for them. It is hard to forgive when someone does you wrong. If you are man enough to forgive them. Thats when you have gone the extra mile and have proven you are better than tha one who done you wrong.

David

Bopeye

:holdon: :holdon: :holdon:

HOLD ON!!!

Guys, it's time to step back from the computer for a minute and just think a little. We have guys posting junk that don't even know a thing about the last couple years. We have things being said from several years. Now come on.........let it go.

Remember many years ago when Higgins made the custom howlers. Then Brent kind of inherited or something from him. Brent was making money at that point. It's no surprise that he's in it for the money. I do believe most of us that have known of him for years have known he was trying to make money off of hunting. I really don't think that should be a surprise to anybody........is it.???  :confused: Because if it is, you really need to do a search over on another board, I know you can go back 3 years and I think you'll find it's no secret he is running a diversified business which caters mostly to predator hunting. I hope his business explodes and he's bigger than Byron South or Primos or Johnny Stewart or whoever........he's never hid the fact that he was trying to make money off of this sport.

The biggest surprise to me is his thinking in general towards this board and more specifically towards Champion. That shocked me, I just thought with all him and Champion had been through together, but it just goes to prove there are many layers in an onion.  :wink:

I wish Brent the best and I hope that it really does work out for him.

To those of you that don't know the history of what's going on, please quit hurting my ears and insulting my intelligence by flapping your pie eater. It just proves what you are........ignorant!

Now.......who wants to set bare back on a block of ice for thirty minutes and then try to carry a pickle with their crack?  :shock2: :sick2: :nono:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Damn Bop:  I believe that would pickle your pucker up!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

canine

Friends?....I can not figure out why so many hold a grudge against trying to make money off this sport. All the accusations about abandoning F-n-F running back to PM, Not saying thanks for information....WTF.

Does jealousy drive all this shit?

Like Bopeye said, many of you do not know what ALL is going on in Brents world, so why are so many, so quick to jump to conclusions and start posting such BS.

We are trying to break into the hunting industry. WHY, is that such a bad thing? I pour concrete for a living, let me tell ya, it SUCKS, and if I have a chance at makin money doing what I love, and (not tooting my horn) I am good at, why the hell not try and pursue it?

Brent works a maintainance (SP?) position in a factory, he don't like it, he's good at calling coyotes, he has a desire to film hunts, make calls, sell other products basically has a dream of makin it in the hunting industry the same as I do. We are trying to work as a team to make both our dreams come true.

When he stepped down to relieve from Stress and workload, to give himself more time to devote to Kee's productions, which he posted all that, still many assumed he was jumpin ship. I don't recall reading Brent say he was leaving and not coming back?

Al...THO..Your throwing around alot of acusations about alot of people. Money hungry you say, What in the hell are you doing? Making and SELLING predator calls, WHY, for fun. If you say yes you are full of it. I have watched you for years now, offer up all kinds of information, cool, i think,  what a helluva guy.Then when someone takes the info you post and uses it. You later on down the road badmouth them. If jealousy gets to you that bad, start keeping your secrets to yourself. It's that simple and you will relieve yourself of alot of stress pissing and moaning about who does what for Money.

enough for now.
JD

FinsnFur

C'mon here....this thread has clearly run it's course :iroll:
Let's chew on Maidens or Guess or Redtoad in a different thread for a while or something and stop knawing at each other in here like a bunch of wild dogs.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jrbhunter

Quote from: THO Game Calls on March 11, 2008, 10:26:12 PM
QuoteAt the end of the day a man can turn off his computer and never look back.

<<Click>>

Tick..... Tock..... Tick.....  Tock.....    :sleep:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com