• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A little Hail

Started by CCP, March 15, 2008, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Had a lot of rain this morning then the sun broke out and it's 68 degree's what a nice day.

Then I hear something beating the windows and roof and look outside to find it Hailing. By the time I got the camera, Tape and a battery it was about over.

I thought Jim might like seeing some ice I know it's been awhile.  :roflmao: :roflmao:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bob D

Check your shingle roof for damage Rich. It happens.

Jeb

2 dead in my county today from those same storms. One confirmed tornado since yesterday but claims of three from the damage done.
                       Jeb

Bopeye

Dang.........glad everyone is doing o.k.  :sneer:

Rich, be careful. If one of those hailballs would have hit the soft spot in your head...........YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!!. Be careful little buddy.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Quote from: Bopeye on March 15, 2008, 04:37:45 PM

Rich, be careful. If one of those hailballs would have hit the soft spot in your head...........YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!!. Be careful little buddy.  :biggrin:

:roflmao:
                                        :laf:
                                                                  :laugh2:

:roflmao:

The soft spot in your head :roflmao:
Oh and Yah...thanks Rich. I've not seen frozen rain since I was a kid. :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteRich, be careful. If one of those hailballs would have hit the soft spot in your head...........YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!!. Be careful little buddy. 

I know the joke was on me BUT that is funny as Hail  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Edited for spelling
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net