• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pictures

Started by Carolina Coyote, March 07, 2008, 10:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

I have pictures in a folder in my computer but have not been to figure out how to post them on the forum, I have read the directions by Rick but still have not been able to transport, can some one help me? cc

bootmud

CC,

You need to set up a Photobucket account (it's free).  they you need to transfer the pics from your puter to Photobucket.  Once you've done that you can copy the URL (I think that's what it is) and past in the message board.

Hope this helps.  I'm not the most puter literate person.

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Carolina Coyote

I had set up the Photo Bucket account and downloaded the pictures and then transfered them to a folder on my computer but have not been able to post them on the forum? Smoetimes tims this computer makes me feel so stupid.   :confused:  :madd:

DirtyDog

When it shows all of the options....select the bottom one (IMG Code see below), and copy it, then past it into your post.

Carolina Coyote

I have not been able to find that set up or window?

DirtyDog

That was just a cut of the whole page...... here is what the whole thing looks like.

coyote101

cc,

You go to that box that reads Upload from my PC and press the browse button to find the picture on your computer that you want to upload.  After you have selected all the pictures that you want to upload, you must press that blue UPLOAD button in the bottom right hand corner of the box. That will upload your pictures to the Photobucket page. Then do like DirtyDog said.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Carolina Coyote

OK I think I got it as I was just able to paste the picture in the Forum window now just need to go back and write my story and post. Thanks a million guys cc